5.0 out of 5 stars good product
I read reviews to buy products, and I will say this product is low cost, you have to spend an hour or more to assemble(but is easy), it has a good finish, and it look exactly as the picture, nothing came brook and all the pieces where in the box, I really recommend this product.
Published 15 months ago by lima

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged corners!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:23 Mins
Table looks really good but the it came with damaged corner.
Published 23 months ago by Jayce

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Coaster Bar Table with Two Glass Shelves in Gloss Black Finish (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 21, 2013
the table looks great! exactly how it was described, on time and the quality looks good, we are happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good in the Living room, February 27, 2013
I like it, my girlfriend like it, and my friends like it,I'm very happy with my purchase much cheaper than the one I saw in a store

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged corners!, August 18, 2012
Length:: 1:23 Mins

Table looks really good but the it came with damaged corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice bar. exactly what I wanted, April 21, 2012
The only issue I had was the instructions. They weren't very good, but the product is great and exactly what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, February 21, 2014
It's actually quite larger than I thought, but it looks great and the materials are pretty good quality. The only negative is that it took me about 2.5hrs to assemble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than I expected, January 24, 2013
FH (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
... which is absolutely my fault for not paying attention to the measurements and being really bad at visualizing how things will look in a space, but just a note to pay attention to the measurements and measure your space to see how it will fit. I have it in the back of my kitchen against the wall of my eating nook, and it looks great, despite my miscalculations.

Rather than as a bar that people would sit it, I use it to store and display my alcohol and wine glasses. I use the top as a bookshelf of sorts and have a row of books lined up. Since it is all white and my walls are also white, it helps things from looking too sterile.

Assembly was medium difficult. I'm not really good at building and I managed to do it by myself, but I wouldn't say it was easy. The directions are not the best... just a series of pictures and you have to figure out what is going on in them.. and I don't think I did the best job building it as it is not the most stable thing (if you tried to pick it up it might just fall apart) but luckily I have no reason to ever move it. So, you might want to enlist help if you aren't the best builder like myself. Also, it is HEAVY.

The white laquer finish is beautiful but does chip easily. Unlike others, mine did not come with chips in it already, but I did manage to chip it a little in the build process. So be careful!

I got this instead of the CB2 Swig Mini Bar which I really wanted but was 200+ more than this one after shipping + tax, and am glad with the purchase. I think for the price point, you couldn't do much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice table, January 26, 2014
CHeck the mesures before you buy it, its way bigger than i though and in my case that was a nice surprise. Assembling required me 30 minutes and im good at doing it. I did it by my self but i would recommend 2 person to do it cause its easy to drop and brake the Glass Shelves (which actually look stronger thatn what ive expected). The gloss finish for me would be the only down side, it looks GORGEOUS but i drink 24/7 in a daily basis and its hard to keep it clean and shinning. Highly recommended, for the price paid, you wont get anything better, anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you wont regret!!, January 20, 2014
I saw some reviews said they received serious damaged unit. I was a bit worry about, but seem like I got my luck.

Received it last Friday, I checked while components only found a tiny crack at corner of upper table.
That's acceptable to me.

I spent about an hour to assemble it.
I'm not quit like the way instruction guild me to assemble, it's easy to damage the table during processing.
After settle down, my first thinking was....wow, it's amazing. it's fit with my living room perfectly.
It's worth every penny I spent on it!! Now, I can call my friends for alcohol party!!

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent bar, poor shipping policy, November 14, 2013
Very nice bar. The bar is beautiful and well built. The only problem is the company is a slow shipper in their efforts to save a penny or two. I paid for the bar and they don't shop until they have several items going near my part of the country, so it is a wait. I buy and sell and if someone pays for an item, it should ship out immediately.

Coaster Bar Table with Two Glass Shelves in Gloss Black Finish
$429.99 $211.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies