Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cobalt Blue Bottle Serving Platter
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2015
I used this to glass-etch an initial on it and gave it as a gift. My friend loves it. I've had one myself, and it's beautiful for decoration or for use. Some colored glass doesn't hold up well with etching, but this does.
on December 5, 2010
I am so happy with this item! I got it as a Christmas gift for a cobalt blue glass collector. It came in a very nice white box, wrapped very well in bubble wrap, and stuffed with red and green confetti. The box had a beautiful ribbon around it. I don't think I will even need to rewrap it.

The platter itself is a very unique idea. It's a beautiful color, and looks very expensive. I will be purchasing from this company again. I actually want one for myself now! :)
on August 26, 2013
I got this as a gift, word of advice - order it separately. I ordered my first one with a group of stuff and it was terribly packed and of course broke. I took a chance and reordered it solo and it was appropriately packed and looked wonderful!
on February 7, 2016
This is NOT a melted down bottle, rather material pressed in a design made to look like a bottle shape. A cheap knock-off and very different from the real thing. FWIW, I ordered two and they are identical in every way. That would not be the case if the item was actually melted down from a bottle, and not mass produced. Unfortunately I opened one and tried it but am returning the other one and appreciate Amazon's excellent return policy. Pox on the seller, though.
on January 17, 2012
I bought this for our kitchen because we are always having cheese and crackers before dinner and usually on a drab white plate. This makes it feel so much more elegant. Simply beautiful and well made!
on May 25, 2013
This serving platter is such a vivid cobalt blue; the perfect accent piece for cheese and wine with friends and family. It arrived in perfect condition with a cute grape cluster accented spreader. Very happy with this piece!
on January 27, 2012
My Sister loves this cheese plate. It is pretty to look at, practical and useful! Delivery was very prompt! I ordered it and with a couple of days it was there and this was the Christmas season. Very impressed!
on November 4, 2011
So I knew this was going to be a cool item but was nervous because of the previous reviews said theirs came broken. I did not have this problem. It came in one great piece and I'm very happy with it. Very cool. I actually think it looks nicer than it did in the picture. It also came very quickly, the day after I ordered it which was nice.
on June 1, 2013
the platter is very nice and I am glad that I got it. I like the little knife as an added piece
on January 21, 2014
The flattened bottle seems a bit too fragile to hold cheese on it and cut on it. It's a bit narrow, as well. The color is very pretty. I wound up just hanging it up outside to catch the light.

See 1 answered question