5.0 out of 5 stars works great
quick service - works great - has many features I didn't know came with it when I purchased it - would recommend it
Published 3 months ago by Buckshot

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than a regular GPS
Avoids roads that do not allow trucks which is great but has to be completely reprogrammed every day as it does not remember the addresses even entered the day before.
Published 19 months ago by Nurse Jeannie

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than a regular GPS, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Cobra 6000 PRO HD 5-Inch Navigation GPS for Professional Drivers (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable, December 23, 2012
I am sorry that I had anything to do with this product and the false sale pitches that I received. I was informed that this GPS had Blue-Tooth, was pro for trucks, however it does not have Blue-tooth and mixes automobile directions with some truck info, therefore it will really get a 18 wheeler in trouble by putting the truck into a INACCESSIBLE and/or llegal position. I drive in a very noisey environment therefore I must have verbal feed to my ear. So after testing this GPS I find that it is a debterment to my truck driving job, or in other words I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT IT! After this experiance my research has revealed that there are other GPS units that have the features that I require.

3.0 out of 5 stars so so 2nd chance, May 17, 2013
Not so sure yet . Unit froze up alot out of box. When got to computer n registed seemed to function ok only froze up one time. Got lost once in its route recovered after few turn arounds. Which are not convienient. Web site to update would not open so havent been able to get it done. On road. Have no way of diong that!

2.0 out of 5 stars We sent it back, May 13, 2013
Rachel Thompson (Goodrich, MI USA) - See all my reviews
We had to send it back, it lost the address repeatedly. The screen address page was too small for my fingers. Then it started having trouble with the GPS. We traded it for the Garmin so far so good?

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, November 22, 2013
I truck the 48 states in every direction and this must be the worst GPS on the market. Even with the latest software update, the best this unit can do is route me to a truck stop correctly 90% of the time. It has very serious map and software issues that will get you lost or on the wrong route nearly every time. I have to program each and every turn if I want this GPS to guide me to my destination BUT THAT is a painful process because the route editing feature is very clunky! Those stupid Lane Guidance signs (which are not optional) don't always follow your route and the map never holds the desired zoom level either. The address book won't even let you create folders to organize it. Know exactly where and how you need to travel before using this fumbling tool!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cobra 6000 GPS junk, May 4, 2013
Bought it and wouldn't give me a route if any address entered, print as in mph and time very small can't see it, at night too bright even with brightness turned all the way down

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow?!Who would've know?, May 19, 2014
I just purchased this GPS from another company. I bought it for my son for his birthday since he's a trucker. He has not had
it a month and it has froze!!!It won't operate at all and it has gotten him off track on directions several times. Can you imagine how
frustrating this is with him getting lost???I thought this GPS was top of the line, that's a flat out lie!!!It's a piece of junk!There's no way that you're suppose to have problems with something you purchased after one month and the cost was close to $450!!!!The customer service rep asked for me to contact the manufacturer first.....Please!!!!The manufacturer is going to fix it and send it back and we're still going to have problems and by then the warranty, refund or exchange has expired!I immediately let her know I'm sending it back for a refund!!!Why would I want another one!//DUH!?.....I should've followed my first mind and got a GARMIN.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bomber, April 5, 2014
I ordered this for my husband to use over he road. Soon as we received it the thing was frozen..couldn't do anything with it.. Ugh my husband was do disappointed.. ended up returning it and buying rand mcnally

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, April 4, 2014
Lettering and numbers to small to read, volume was to low to hear even at max setting. Sent item back!

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, August 25, 2013
It works great But it is to small
the 7 in sreen would work better in a truck but the 5 in is to small