5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
I have a Cobra AMP-D driver (10.5 loft), too, and this 4 Wood is a great complement. Low profile, no glare of the top, good loft for me off the fairway - all of this makes me confident as I address the ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retired golf coach loves amp driver, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
I purchased the Cobra Amp driver. I have played golf for some time, but at 65, I had lost a lot of distance off of the tee. The Cobra Amp driver turned that around. With essentially the same swing that used to produce 225 or so, the Cobra Amp bangs the ball out there around to 240-250! And it s the easiest driver ever to draw, which adds even more to the length. Old dudes, you need this driver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cobra driver is the best, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
The Cobra driver is the most forgiving driver for a regular golfer like myself. I am in love with this piece of equipment. I am consistently at 240 to 260 yards and in the fairway. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cobra Fairway, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
Cobra amp fairway wood 16.5 degree wood with adjustment of Open & Close. Purchased after great luck with offset amp driver. Still working with direction. Distance is just short of driver. Thank it will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fairway Wood., June 4, 2014
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
It has an adjustable setting to set the clubhead for a fade or a draw. I works as advertised .

5.0 out of 5 stars fast ship product as described, April 12, 2014
Ma****eve (6 blocks from the best Florida Beach) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
great club ysed one round. set it open if you like square perfect draw flight can cut shots with it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Club!, April 2, 2014
Kenneth B Levan (Albuquerque, NM, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
I am a high handicap golfer returning to the game after a seven year hiatus. Once on the fairway I can hold my own and usually two-putt once on the green, but I can't get off the tee.
I decided to get a new, high-lofted fairway wood to use on the tee box and thereby build some confidence and hopefully a consistent swing for 3-wood and then driver.
What a great choice. After so much frustration, it's nice to see tee shots going down the middle with the distance you would expect from a 5-wood. I intend to use this all spring, accepting the shorter distance while I continue to build that consistent, repeatable swing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good club, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
This club works very well for me. It's easy to hit and it has given me more distance. It has replaced my old three wood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, Fairway Woods I Can Hit with Confidence!, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
I've always been able to hit my fairway woods well but not as far. I found a Cobra Amp 3-wood at a local golf chain store and I was able to hit further and straighter than my previous 3-wood. Now only to find its companion 5-wood. Amazon had it almost 30% less than the chain store and just like its companion my new 5-wood didn't disappoint! It also hit straighter and further than my previous 5-wood. I'm in love with my new fairway woods! The only negative is the paint on the undertone is wearing down faster than I would have liked. However, golf is more about how you hit than how you look! At least I think...I mean I do think the orange grip & orange accented head cover are pretty cool too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the club, September 13, 2014
This review is from: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood (Sports)
Love the club. Took Jim McLean's advice and never hit a 3 wood in the fairway unless you can reach the green. I'm now hitting this 5 wood as far as I was previously hitting the 3 wood. All 3 of my woods are the Cobra Amp model

Cobra Amp Fairway Wood