Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cobra Amp Fairway Wood
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

85%
15%

on January 18, 2014
I have a Cobra AMP-D driver (10.5 loft), too, and this 4 Wood is a great complement. Low profile, no glare of the top, good loft for me off the fairway - all of this makes me confident as I address the ball.
on April 2, 2014
I am a high handicap golfer returning to the game after a seven year hiatus. Once on the fairway I can hold my own and usually two-putt once on the green, but I can't get off the tee.
I decided to get a new, high-lofted fairway wood to use on the tee box and thereby build some confidence and hopefully a consistent swing for 3-wood and then driver.
What a great choice. After so much frustration, it's nice to see tee shots going down the middle with the distance you would expect from a 5-wood. I intend to use this all spring, accepting the shorter distance while I continue to build that consistent, repeatable swing.
on September 13, 2014
Love the club. Took Jim McLean's advice and never hit a 3 wood in the fairway unless you can reach the green. I'm now hitting this 5 wood as far as I was previously hitting the 3 wood. All 3 of my woods are the Cobra Amp model
on July 7, 2013
I purchased the Cobra Amp driver. I have played golf for some time, but at 65, I had lost a lot of distance off of the tee. The Cobra Amp driver turned that around. With essentially the same swing that used to produce 225 or so, the Cobra Amp bangs the ball out there around to 240-250! And it s the easiest driver ever to draw, which adds even more to the length. Old dudes, you need this driver!
on August 12, 2012
I've always been able to hit my fairway woods well but not as far. I found a Cobra Amp 3-wood at a local golf chain store and I was able to hit further and straighter than my previous 3-wood. Now only to find its companion 5-wood. Amazon had it almost 30% less than the chain store and just like its companion my new 5-wood didn't disappoint! It also hit straighter and further than my previous 5-wood. I'm in love with my new fairway woods! The only negative is the paint on the undertone is wearing down faster than I would have liked. However, golf is more about how you hit than how you look! At least I think...I mean I do think the orange grip & orange accented head cover are pretty cool too!
on June 19, 2014
Cobra amp fairway wood 16.5 degree wood with adjustment of Open & Close. Purchased after great luck with offset amp driver. Still working with direction. Distance is just short of driver. Thank it will work.
on October 20, 2012
The Cobra driver is the most forgiving driver for a regular golfer like myself. I am in love with this piece of equipment. I am consistently at 240 to 260 yards and in the fairway. Love it.
on March 20, 2014
This club works very well for me. It's easy to hit and it has given me more distance. It has replaced my old three wood.
on April 12, 2014
great club ysed one round. set it open if you like square perfect draw flight can cut shots with it too.
on June 4, 2014
It has an adjustable setting to set the clubhead for a fade or a draw. I works as advertised .