Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.69 shipping
Cobrabraid USA 550 Paracord Survival Adjustable Velcro Bracelet-Large
|Price:||$8.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- COBRAdjust velcro closure gives best fit of any paracord bracelet on the market
- 5 to 6 feet of 550 lb. paracord is braided into each bracelet
- Handwound in the USA
- Comfortable and customizable, easily cleaned with soap and rinsed with water. Order the next size up if you are between sizes. You can shrink your bracelet by soaking it in water.
- How to find wrist measurement: use a flexible tape measure or a string to measure your wrist. Add 1'' to your wrist size and order that size bracelet. Example: Your wrist measures 7", add 1". A 8" bracelet is the proper size for a 7" wrist.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||0.3 x 6.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Find the end of bracelet that has the end tucked underneath and unwind to get about 6-8 feet of 550lb paracord.
My first thoughts about this was why would you need this, but it could be many things
A tourniquet for an arm or leg
rope to tie up an shelter
To tie down a loose part on your car after an accident
Snowmobiling, Skiing, Hiking, Camping, and any outdoor activity you are away from home.
hog tie your friend or just use it as dog leash.
Cool colors and easy to adjust.
This model is hand wound and made with USA quality 550lb cord, NOTE: Some of the China models use imitation cord and are dyed after so they leave marks on your arm.
I hope this review has been useful and entertaining and help you make an informed buying decision.
Purchased it a few months back and its held up just fine. Definitely plan on getting a few more. Its a great addition to your every day carry [EDC] system and it looks good too.
1. Great quality
2. Looks great
1. 1" too big
2. A little uncomfortable
3. Had to cut the strap off and use realizable Velcro
4. Wasn't very adjustable at all
Most Recent Customer Reviews
High quality in comparison with one i bought in a store in SingaporePublished 5 months ago by MrNobody
Seems pretty good, I haven't had the need to take it apart and use it yet though.Published 10 months ago by Savanna
It was all I expected it to be. With health issues the bracelet gives the victim some hope. I'm giving those under stress bracelets to let them know I care.Published 14 months ago by Eva J. Philipps
I would not recommend this product. Most likely unable to use it. Trying to put back together might be a joke.Published on December 17, 2013 by Strider For Real