Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Coby 1.44-Inch TFT LCD SNAPP Mini Camcorder/Camera..." and save 45% off the $45.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Coby 1.44-Inch TFT LCD SNAPP Mini Camcorder/Camera CAM3001 (Black)
|Price:||$46.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Snapp Mini digital camcorder with 1.44" TFT LCD screen and 1.3MP CMOS sensor with 4x digital zoom
- Video resolution; VGA (640 x 480) @ 30fps, AV file (Motion JPEG codec)
- Up to 8GB memory with optional SD/SDHC card, edit video and upload to YouTube with included ArcSoft media impression software.
- View recorded videos and photos on a TV with the included AV cable
- Convenient integrated USB 2.0 hi-speed plug for fast file transfers. 2 x AA batteries(included ) provides over 1.5 hours of power
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Media Format Digital Video||SD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||1.3 MP|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||AA|
|Video Capture Resolution||640 x 480|
From the Manufacturer
- 1.44" TFT LCD screen
- 1.3MP CMOS sensor with 4x digital zoom
- Video resolution: VGA (640 x 480) @ 30fps, AVI file (Motion JPEG codec)
- Up to 8GB memory with optional SD/SDHC card
- Edit video and upload to YouTube™ with included ArcSoft Media Impression software
- View recorded videos and photos on a TV with the included AV cable
- Convenient integrated USB 2.0 Hi-speed plug for fast file transfers
- 2 x "AA" batteries (included) provides over 1.5 hours of power
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Audio Output||3.5mm mono audio/ Integrated Speaker|
|Video Output||3.5mm composite video|
|Media Support||SD/SDHC Expansion|
|Video Format Support||AVI|
|Photo Format Support||JPG|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|OSD Menu Languages||English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian|
|OS Support||Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000|
|Battery Type||2 x "AA" Battery|
|Weights & Measurements|
|Unit Dimension (WHD)||2.4" x 4.6" x 1.1"|
|Package Dimension (WHD)||6.7" x 9.6" x 1.5"|
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: It's small & compact
Easy to use
No need for the disc that's included.
Cons: The case it comes with is thinner than a regualr sock and half as protective.
You HAVE to purchase an SD card in order to use it,it wont allow you to take pics/video without it.
It feels kinda cheap in your hand but I think it's because it's lighter than I had anticipated. Over all, easy to use, great for a kid or someone just looking for a cheap camcorder:) I would totaly buy this again for my niece or even as a cheap toy for myself. Buy an SD card and a case if you'll need it adn it's a great buy!
|Length: 0:52 Mins|
For the video review, I filmed some sample footage and took photos in different lighting conditions to show what quality can be expected. I used the highest quality setting. Of course, it isn't the best, but I wouldn't expect it to be for the price. The children find it quite acceptable, and they figure out what its limitations are pretty quickly. Basically, use it under well lit conditions.
The screen is small, like that of many toy cameras. It flips open so the children can see themselves when taking self-portraits.
There is a zoom and hi/lo resolution settings. The operation is otherwise simple. No other camera or camcorder settings are available. Flash is not included. Photos and videos may be played back on the little screen.
WHAT IT COMES WITH
The camcorder comes with a USB connector built in, which is nice for times when you need a memory slot on the computer and don't have one (e.g., the old computer in my kitchen).
A cord is included to connect the camcorder to the television. The kids love that. It's easy for them to set up themselves and they like watching their product on the big screen.
The case is very thin cloth material. It's such a cheap camcorder, that I wouldn't expect it to come with a case at all, so it was nice that one was included.
I installed the included software, because I thought my kids could use it to edit the videos and photos. It turns out to just be a viewer, which I don't need, so I immediately uninstalled it.
Batteries are also included.Read more ›
The faults -
* As others mentioned it requires a card to record - to me not a big deal. My camera needs a card to take any more than a few photos also so that was expected.
* It is NOT the video for recording inside. It's dark, there is no flash,it will give a poor performance in a dark area.
* Outdoors you'll need to watch shadows and sun beams too.
The pros -
* It's inexpensive. For outdoor farm related videos (which is what I've intended to do with it) it isn't a huge loss if it gets dropped.
* The view window flips around so you can record yourself without having someone else operating the camera and you can see what you're recording.
* It's easy to operate. Put the card in, put batteries in, hit power button and the red record button - boom! video!
* you can take still or video shots with the same camera
* sound recording picks up well - enough that the dog in front of the house picked up when I was around back.
* Small enough to slide in pocket to do chores, pull out and record as needed.
If you're looking for an expensive video to shoot in all conditions you probably won't like this. If most of your shots are outside, you have a limited budget and just want to capture memories or share information this is a great little camera for the money.
Example of video: [...] - you can hear the "tick tick tick" of the water bottle, the dogs around front barking etc - this was the first time I used this camera - and I admit I am NOT a tech person. For an easy to operate inexpensive camera to use outside it does well. Plan to play with it at your leisure and learn it's limitations - but it does well to capture images.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not the best choice I could've made for the price. the quality of the pics is really poor .Published 14 months ago by supersha