|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Processor||1 GHz ARM Cortex A5|
|RAM||1 GB DRAM|
|Hard Drive||4 GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||5 hours|
Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen with Built-In Camera, Black MID7048-4
|Price:||$88.99 + $5.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$41.00 (32%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 7 inches Display
- All winner A5 1 GHz
- 4 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
- 802_11_BGN wireless
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen with Built-In Camera, Black MID7048-4
Dragon Touch Y88X 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet (Black) B00N2QBMFQ
|Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||lakeplacegames||AV House||Lowest_Price_Highest_Quality_Fastest_Shipping||E Star|
|Display Size||7 inches||7 inches||7 inches||7 inches|
|Native Resolution||800 x 480 pixels||1024x600||800 x 480||800 x 480|
|Item Weight||0.65 pounds||0.57 pounds||0.71 pounds||0.82 pounds|
|Processors||ARM Cortex A5 1 GHz||1.2 GHz||unknown 1 GHz||texas instruments omap1510 0.8 GHz|
|Operating System||android 4.0||Android 4.4 (KitKat)||android 2.3||Android 2.3|
|Memory||1 GB DRAM||512 MB||256 MB No Information||0.256 GB DDR2|
|Hard Disk Size||4 GB||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
After doing this download the Good e-Reader app store through Getjar. The Good e-Read app store has everything. Netflix now works great on my tablet. I was also able to down load pretty much every app the Google Play Store has. They even have the Google Play Store app. Anyways, after doing this my tablet runs smoother, seems to be faster and everything works. Took this tablet from a 3 to a 5 star. I now love this tablet. Oh, when doing this it will erase things (music, pics, videos) on the tablet but not on the SD Card.
It actually seems made pretty well. The touch screen seems to work well - by way of comparison, I've had a couple of older tablet pc's, and older windows ce pda's, my wife has an older resistive touch 7" android, I have an android phone. So on the one hand I've used a lot of touch screens, on the other, I can remember when you had to have a proprietary batter-powered stylus to use one. So to me, the touch screen seems pretty good, but I don't know how that will translate to others. It is a finger print magnet and picks up smudges like mad. It is perfectly adequate for e-book reading and playing simple android games.
I am an average sized male and the size is fine for me for a big book reader. The trade off of the bigger screen is that you have a bigger device to hold. I can just "palm" it with one hand - it is 16 X 9 so it seems longer than it does wide. I don't think it is too large to be a comfortable reader.
The wi-fi connected in a snap, couldn't be easier. One thing that is sort of annoying is that everytime I resume from a suspend I have to disconnect and reconnect the wi-fi for it to connect. I haven't figured a way around that yet, but I think it may be an ice cream sandwich "feature." It connects easily to our linux computers with the cable.
I found that I was more bugged by the lack of google play marketplace than I thought I'd be.Read more ›
Things to note:
- This takes a very small, 5V DC power supply, which is unusual to me.
- It is an unsupported Google device = no Play app store, and still can't figure out how to get HBO GO to work on it, and can't get Facebook created app (unless someone tells me where else you can download it from!)
- Has a very sensitive power button - last 3 times I've put it in my backpack for use at work, the power button has been hit in transit and I arrive with it drained and unusable. Could probably be remedied by buying a better case than by using the slipcover it comes with.
- Back button often exits you out of something, rather than taking you to your last page/position.
- Browser, while effective, does not have near the same functionality as the browser on my PC.
- Browser feels slow to me, and it's annoying.
Other things to note:
- Sound quality was surprisingly good for what it is.
- Keyboard is awesome and works really well, which surprised me.
- Absolutely zero lag in streaming of either music or video - win!!!
- You can still do lots of great stuff, like use other social media apps that allow you to view Facebook, or use the browser for it (can't get browser version of HBO GO however, *sad clown face*).
- Use Amazon app store for lots of good stuff even if you can't use Google Play app store - the Get Jar app store was surprisingly limited. Might just be the brand new O/S.
- Picks up home wi-fi & mobile hotspot (wi-fi from my phone) just great, never had a problem with that!
- Renders books really well and is fun to use for reading.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The tablet will not download anything. Play store is not on the tablet and can't download.Published 1 day ago by mary
Still getting use to it. Been wanting a tablet for a while just to test the waters. Great for that. Screen is good and resolution too. Read morePublished 1 day ago by PurchasednVA
Out of all our tablets we've owned (Fire, Ipad, Nabi), this is by far the worst. And I'm not surprised, considering the price. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Katie P
gave to my mother in law - it kept crashing over and over - couldn't get ahold of Coby after phone calls, and emails - found out they 'went out of business'... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Carlyle Lee
My first tablet not much to it never could get it to hook up to WiFi gave it away.Published 28 days ago by A.Thorpe
was late and worked horrible after i opened it the screen went red a fuzzy and when i could get on there was a bunch of other peoples stuff on itPublished 2 months ago by jessi