5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
Published 20 months ago by C. Weagant

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
It's Ok for the price I paid. The touch screen is not very sensitive, and the screen is kind of blurry. Moreover, I have been unable to download some applications on it.
Published 19 months ago by FLOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, April 17, 2013
C. Weagant (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these for my kids. They came in a timely manner, and are what I was looking for. Since my kids are 7 and 3, I wanted something I could load up with tons of games, take it off of Wi-Fi and let them play with them on our long car rides to see the grandparents each week. I have played with both tablets every night for the last 2 weeks and have run into no problems. I have an iPad and there is NO comparison, but if you're looking for something simple and keep your expectations realistic for a device under $100 you will be pleased with this tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid for the price -, April 19, 2013
It's hard to be too critical at this price point, but I'll throw out a list of pros and cons;

Pros:
- Price! You can buy this as an introductory device for your children without worrying too much about what happens to it.
- It's a relatively sturdy piece of hardware. The resistive screen allows the use of older stylus'(styli?)that make writing or drawing or taking notes easier than the capacative touchscreen blob stylus'.
- Device is already rooted, so if you've ever wanted to put custom firmware on any of your more expensive devices, this is a nice way to practice doing that until you're comfortable with the various procedures.
- Expandable storage. Most devices at 5 times the price don't have expandable storage, making this tablet a nice companion for the car, or for traveling.

Cons:
- Slightly gimped cpu, but it gets the job done. Not the greatest for multitasking, jut make sure you install an app killer so you don't have 20 apps running at the same time.
- Low amount of ram, but again, ties into the cpu issue, just don't run a billion things at once.
- Play store will take some tweaking to get to work, but there are infinite resources online on how to get around this.

Overall a solid device. If you're just getting into the tablet market, and want to give an android device a try, this is great. Also great for kids, as it is relatively sturdy, and wont destroy your pocketbook if the little ones use it a skateboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, July 10, 2013
I bought this for my son. It is very easy to use and very light weight, perfect for his age which is 9.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, May 10, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Review - Colby Kyros 7in Tablet, March 24, 2013
This Tablet you might think that this might be a Good Tablet. You will see for yourself. (This is also the same as the Capacitive Touchscreen Model)

-User Interface
* It has that Stock Android 4.0 User Interface
*There is No tweaks or Customization. (Since this a Rooted Tablet)
*Can install a Update to the System

-Features
● There is No Google Play Store
● It is Poor while using the Browser and Lacks alot of Control
● There is no Calibration Setting
●Hard to Tap on Things
●No Gesture is Supported (Resistive)

-Around the Device
● It Has an HDMI Input
●Expandanle Memory up to 32GB
● 4GB of Internal Storage
● A Phone Charging Port
●Comes with a Protective Sleeve Pouch
●A Front Facing Camera 1.2 Mega Pixels
●No Rear Camera
● The Screen is a Anti Scrarch Screen (Capative)
● Has sort of Grippe Back

-Flaws
● A Single Core isnt the Best that there is.
(SLOW Web Browser, No Gestures,)
● When Transfering Apps to the SD Card there is alot of Glitches that will happen repeatedly. (Apps on SD Card on this Device Delete by itselfyes Even Music, Videos Etc)
● Amazon Appstore keeps force Closing on this Device
●Annoying pop ups (Unfortnally process.media.andriod.media)

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, August 10, 2013
my kids started downloading games onto this device and the next day it broke. it would not turn on and when it finally did a month and a half later it moved extremely slow. not worth the buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen - MID7047-4 (Black) (Personal Computers)
This tablet sucks!! I will be sending it back. I wish i would have read the reviews before i purchased.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, July 6, 2013
I got this for my wife to play games with and she loves it, she is not computer savey but she is catching up very quickly learning how to navigate and download game. It's compactsize is very practical but the screen shows a very nice picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars the worse, July 1, 2013
the worse tablet, it was my first tablet and the first return to amazon, the screen doesn't work and is rugged

1.0 out of 5 stars ( BEWARE ) DO NOT BUY !!!, February 21, 2014
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT THE COMPANY IS NO MORE AS OF OCTOBER 2013. I BOUGHT 4 OF THESE FOR MY OLDER CHILDREN AN 2 OF THEM HAS DONE CRAPPED OUT.THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A YEAR WARRANTY AND THERE IS NONE.
UPDATE: STILL NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT. BUT AMAZON BEING AS GOOD AS THEY ARE TOOK CARE OF ME ON THIS PRODUCT. (Have to love Amazon)