Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 30, 2014
Excellent Coby tablet. It allows me to browse the internet from my bed, watching TV or anywhere in the house. Connect to wi-fi, is practical, quick, easy to use, the screen is 7 inches, not bring camera (I wanted a camera so I bought a nikon camera apart), obviously the screen is touch, and brings Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has many functions, is intuitive. Processor 1GB, 4GB internal memory (can be extended up to 32 GB). I recommend this tablet to all lovers of technology.
on December 28, 2013
This tablet sucks!! I will be sending it back. I wish i would have read the reviews before i purchased.
on June 10, 2013
If you're looking for a cheap tablet, well here it its! It's not as fast and responsive as Apple or Samsung but it works for those who don't expect a lot from a tablet. If you're just doing minor browsing and watching videos on youtube then I recommend this tablet but, if you're looking to download a lot of apps, videos and pictures then no, this tablet will not work for you. This tablet does not have the Google play store but, at least it has an sd memory card slot where you can store apps, vids and photos. Overall this tablet is okay for the price!
on January 3, 2014
I've already non-recommended this product to everyone I know. For a beginner tablet is what people who actually "like" this thing. Well, it freezes a lot, which reason is the horrid processor. The games you know and love, like Angry Birds / Netflix app / Wheres my Water ? etc... etc.. Just run too slow to even be entertaining.

This product is cheaply made, and I HOPE, that others do research on it, like I did, and pay the extra 20-30 bucks on a better brand.
on February 21, 2014
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT THE COMPANY IS NO MORE AS OF OCTOBER 2013. I BOUGHT 4 OF THESE FOR MY OLDER CHILDREN AN 2 OF THEM HAS DONE CRAPPED OUT.THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A YEAR WARRANTY AND THERE IS NONE.
UPDATE: STILL NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT. BUT AMAZON BEING AS GOOD AS THEY ARE TOOK CARE OF ME ON THIS PRODUCT. (Have to love Amazon)
on December 10, 2013
Note - Coby is Out Of Business, it has closed it doors! See article in Consumerist Magazine (consumerist.com), they closed in October of 2013 and left 1000's of warranties claims hanging in mid air. Buyer Beware!!! Also Google them for quality and you'll see the lowest ratings of any electronics co. ever. Some items are fine even with the risk but know that it is all on you and everything you buy will be "AS IS". Try to open the COBY America home page and see what happens....., nothing, nothing at all. I also need to mention that I own certain Coby products and I was satisfied with them. Over the years I picked up some of there MP3 Players because of the low price and I am very happy with those, they have even outlasted 2 iPods and were about 90% lower priced.
All things considered some risk may not be too bad, if you don't mind taking a chance on a lower priced item and you can handle some gadgetry with little trouble they may be the way to go for some people.
Okay, I had to add that to be fair with these comments, I own 2 two of there MP3 players and they are great (even after a couple of years). But you might need to know how to manipulate some of there software / firmware from time to time, it's not that difficult and you can sync them with Windows Media Player and / or iTunes in Windows (applies to pre - Windows 8 versions). As far as I know the MP3's do not work with any Mac's or Apple software.
on May 2, 2015
I bought this tablet three years ago. It does not work with any attachable keyboards due to not having Bluetooth installed. It was fine for simple browsing and simple games. It has a thicker frame and heavier than newer tablets. It would be ok for a beginner, especially for the price.
on February 25, 2014
There is no longer Coby USA or Coby Electronics, they closed without notice back in August, all warranties are worthless and null, they kept peoples returns and money orders (probably knowing they were closing they thought hey, free money!).

Assets were sold to Gordon Brothers Group:
[...]

They may be coming back under the new ownership, but at this time nothing is being done or has been done to date.
on December 10, 2013
OK I know u get what you pay for but $%!&!!! It said 4gb but really 1.4gb available out of box... No Google play and its really really poor build quality. Ok put it this way my droid RAZR m is 10 times faster than this " tablet". Please take spend your hard earned money on a different tablet...look at the lenovo ideapad a1000 $99 way better quality. Thank you for reading and hope this review helps all
on July 24, 2013
Please don't buy anything from Coby... spend a little more and go with another brand. I bought one, it was defective. It was still under warranty and I sent it back following all of their instructions. Was told the whole process should take 4-6 weeks. After 6 weeks I had to contact them to find out what the status was. They said mine was defective and they were upgrading it and would be sending a new one. Last I heard they were going to get me tracking info and a ship date. It has now been 11 weeks and I still don't have my tablet or an answer. They are now ignoring my email inquiries. Tried calling and the only thing they could tell me is that they don't know when it will ship and have no way of finding out.