Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coby Kyros 8-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 4:3 Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen with Built-In Camera, Black MID8048-4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 5, 2016
PERFECT
on March 28, 2016
Pretty sweet deal, sucks with a stylus though. Great for use in class but wont work with google docs, which i use a lot.
on February 5, 2016
Still getting use to it. Been wanting a tablet for a while just to test the waters. Great for that. Screen is good and resolution too. I haven't streamed a movie yet but email, general surfing is good. Setting up email was pretty simple too. Can't go wrong for the price!
on October 24, 2015
very goog product
on September 12, 2015
We ordered 3 of these and haven't had a problem. They go everywhere with us when we travel just like a laptop. We are very happy to have purchased them.
on August 27, 2015
Not worth anything!! Two stopped working with-in a month and now Both have Black screens!!! Won't boot, won't start, won't do anything.
on July 16, 2015
It stopped charging after a month. I do not recommend!
on July 8, 2015
A piece of Junk, kept getting hot and turning off . usually Coby tablets are real good but the last few I purchase you do nothing but junk.
on June 22, 2015
I gave this a higher rating when I first got it because of fast delivery, however it quickly faded from being useful. Daughter never touches it now that she has an IPhone
on May 22, 2015
Gave to my daughter after replacing with better tablet,she still uses it every day.only thing is I can't access Google play apps.