Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coby CXCD329 Slim Personal CD Player with Anti-Skip Protection (Blue)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Blue|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 20, 2012
Love the color. The player plays well and does what it says it will do. It is a no frills player. It plays, goes forward, goes back and pauses but that is pretty much it. One drawback is that it will not save your place if you stop in the middle of a disc. If you need to find the exact place, make note of it in the little window before you stop. You get what you pay for.
on September 8, 2012
my previous CD player stopped working, so I turned to Amazon.com. This is a great little player. The sound quality is great. I listen to alot of audio books so the ease of using is important to me. Great price too.
on December 28, 2011
Item was shipped on time and just made it before Christmas. Very easy to use since my 5 year old received it as a gift. So far it is running great and I purchased the pink head phones to match. Thank you
on July 21, 2012
This never worked..supposed to be new but button was depressed on it and putting batteries in it didn't change that. This should teach me not to buy electronics from any amazon.com vendors..Im down two junk phones, cd player, cooler.
on September 6, 2012
I asked my son how this product was doing, approaching two months of service, and he is quite satisfied. His previous CD Player broke, which is of course why I had to purchase a replacement for him. Very good product; reasonable cost; reliable performance of reasonable quality.
on September 24, 2012
purchased for a 4 year old who loves pink. The closing latch mechanism for the lid was terrible and reading the display was not easy. Perhaps a poor choice by us for a 4 year old. I returned the product and found a Sony cd player for $10 more that worked much better. We chose a cd player over an mp3 player because we felt they were easier to use at age 4. No I would not recommend this product for younger users. Might be OK for an adult. If you like pink.
on August 5, 2013
Well, This review is a tough call. The quality of the sound is great. The headphones that came with it are also good, but bulky so I don't really use them much. The unit had a piece of plastic break off so it now opens funny, crookedly. But, if I'm careful about it I can use it. When this Coby broke I spent a little more and bought a Sony Discman. It skips all the time and stops playing in the middle of a chapter. So, I have already had to send it back for a reaplcement. I have been using this COBY unit ever since. It does not skip, never stops. It does not have a bookmark, but I'm listening to books so I just write down my chapter and keep it with my disk for the next time. The pause feature works for small stops.
on October 7, 2012
this buy worked out well ... it is just what i wanted and expected ... plus more! didn't realize that the over-tha-head earphones would be included. so i ordered extra ones. oh well, my bad !!! i didn't read, what was written, well enough. love the clearity of sound and ease of use, so much.
on February 27, 2013
My 2 1/2 year old grandson loves this Christmas present and has it with him almost all the time. My daughter bought speakers for it so he doesn't have to wear the ear phones. It's simple enough for him to operate and is still working after a couple of months of abuse!
on October 6, 2012
Hard to beat the price and of course pink is the color! My grand-daughter loves music and this makes it possible for her to enjoy without MY having to hear! Easy for her to use and not much to it...therefore not easily breakable. It's what I hoped for.