- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Coby DVD765 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System (Black)
- 5.1-channel progressive scan DVD player, compact and slim design, DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible, Dolby digital decoder
- 5.1-channel audio for surround sound systems, digital and analog AV outputs for home theater use, NTSC/PAL compatible, convenient front panel
- Picture zoom function, parental lock control, AC 100-240V automatic power switching
- 5.1-channel surround sound system with 300W total output
- 5 full-range satellite speakers, subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
- The speaker wires are too short. They won't even cover a 10' x 10' bedroom.
- The speaker quality is horrific. My TV from 1995 (no surround sound) sounds better than these
-The volume can only go so low. You can try to keep turning the volume down but once it hits about halfway of what it would be on a normal one the sound will just mute. There is no low volume.
- The DVD quality is terrible as well. So much for progressive scan.
- WORST OF ALL: You cannot control the volume when watching tv ONLY when watching a DVD or playing music. Don't know why anyone would make a home theater product where you can't control the volume when watching tv.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Going directly back to Amazon.
I think the system sounds okay. You CAN control the volume while watching TV. I don't know what these other reviewers are talking about. Maybe they didn't connect it correctly. There's a switch on the back of the subwoofer that indicates, "TV" "DVD". You must slide it to the appropriate position. Your TV will need a red and white rca OUTPUT for this feature to work. ~common sense~
The remote control is probably the worst thing about it. You have to aim the remote directly at the dvd player and no further than about six feet away. That's the trouble I experienced anyway. Even with new Energizer batteries.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for family member and he likes it told me to give it 4 stars says that it could use a little bit more power to the soundPublished 9 months ago by Tell it like it is
doesnt hook up to tv sound at all, cant lower it with remote... comes without remote?Published 9 months ago by why is my business public ?
this cobby theater system is on the top of the list it's sound is excellent I love it I give it 5 starPublished 11 months ago by lEON wALKER
Junk! Save a little more money and buy something worth while. This unit is a waste of money and time.Published 11 months ago by Steve Perkins