Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 54 questions
votes
yes
Apr 24, 2014 by Peter Margison
votes
Looks like this one is the 10 inch model. I would be really careful in buying Coby products considering the company went out of business in June of 2013. There's no more customer service or warranty on products
Apr 19, 2014 by LJ
votes
my tablet would not stay charged so could not use it. trash.
Apr 8, 2014 by debora dunham
votes
I do not have the 10". I have the 9", 8" and 7". All 3 use different power adapters. Sorry I couldn't be of more help
Feb 28, 2014 by Joe Hughes
votes
after my experience with Kyros, I would say no. I prefer the RCA 7 inch that we bought 2 of.
Feb 16, 2014 by AR
votes
It could be a faulty data cable or moisture- usually flickers are a result of inconsistent flows of power to the display.. this could have happened id the product fell or was hit or in some cases gathered moisture.
Feb 6, 2014 by Wayde Ramnarine
votes
keyboard Dec 12, 2013
You should use a usb hub so that you can use a usb wireless keyboard/mouse and multiple usb connected devices. Also note that the Coby Electronic Corp went defunct this past summer. So please don't expect any kind service or technical support. There is no blue tooth support for this device unless otherwise noted in device manual.
Dec 13, 2013 by owner
votes
In my oppinion I couldn't get it to work with our verizon network. I don't think so. But you could always buy it give it a try and if it works than lucky you. But if it doesn't work with T mobile you can always return it for a refund. Good luck
Dec 10, 2013 by P. Lopez
votes
tablet freezes Nov 21, 2013
Shut it down and restart it Shut it down and power back on
Nov 21, 2013 by Cornelius Jones
votes
No, unfortunately I have no idea how to fix this. You can search Google for some sites that may have the original Android system that was installed when you bought it. I wish you lots of luck in getting it working again.
Nov 15, 2013 by LJ
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers