Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 41-50 of 61 questions
votes
You can download it from GOOD E-READER.To download GOOD E-READER,go to GETJAR. Hope this helps.
Feb 27, 2013 by Ryan
votes
The tabet can connect to the internet only with wireless, it doesn´t have 3G/4G capability.
Jan 3, 2013 by Pablo M.
votes
It 2G wifi Tablet, so dont expect that you can plug in your Simcard and use internet. I am still exploring it, a good point that i found about it is a good battery time. If you are buying any Android tablet then check it first in the google play supported tablets that either its register there or not. Other wise it will be really hard for you to search for Your desired APPs
Jan 3, 2013 by Tahir khan
votes
no
Dec 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
yes
Dec 5, 2012 by J. Steinberg
votes
I still haven't been able to get it to play Netflix movies and TV shows. I've downloaded the app for it to do so, but it still doesn't. Good luck
Dec 3, 2012 by James Scott
votes
Yes, my niece gets her games from getjar.com, which has most of the zynga games for free you can browse getjar.com, to get an idea of free games/apps, she has not had a problem with access and downloading
Oct 3, 2012 by kayaker
votes
it is not compatible with flash player :( you tube doesn't need flash player
Oct 2, 2012 by Dan
votes
votes
yes down load the app from amazon it goes to your email.
Sep 3, 2012 by christina
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers