Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 14, 2015
Excellent product and excellent seller... 100% recommended!
on December 3, 2015
good for email and web browsing
on November 27, 2015
Bought two and now a year later only one of them still works
on October 23, 2015
!!!Watch out with this product!!! Start's once and then it gets a software problem and will not start properly any more!!! Check the issues online.
If I could give a no star or even negative star it will get -5 star rating.
on July 10, 2015
satisfy
on June 10, 2015
It says Android like that actually matters...you CAN NOT get Google Play or hardly any good apps safely on this system. Most people that have attempted to root this AND add google play...have bricked the systems according to the forums...either by downloading apps from the play store or in the process of putting the store on the tablet. The Getjar app program it comes with royally sucks...the Slideme it recommends upgrading to sucks as well. Out of the 8 GB it offers...you only have 1.97 GB accessible for downloading anything. The only way you can get SOME good apps is to download the Mobile 1 market. Coby's website offers NO firmware upgrades to fix the partition that keeps you from accessing the other 4.5 gigs it shows it has....I DO NOT recommend Coby at all....it is most definitely NOT worth the prices listed here. DO NOT BUY IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ACCESS TO THE BEST ANDROID APPS!!!!
on June 2, 2015
Excellent product arrived in good condition
on May 27, 2015
I TURNED ON MY COBY THE MINUTE I GOT IT AND THE UNIT NEVER GOT STARTED, SO I AM OUT OFF MORE THAN $139!!
on May 22, 2015
This was given as a gift . Since I have heard no complaints I have to assume it is working well. The recipient is not one to effuse over things so 'no complaints' is a good result. :) I tested it to be sure it was working before I gifted it and it was working quite well. Nice and quick and able to do every task I gave it.
on May 17, 2015