4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
I purchased this for my 12 month old daughter. She LOVES music so we tried to find a MP3 player that had speakers on it. She just loves it, and it is perfect for little hands. It also has a keypad lock on it which is very nice.
Published on April 7, 2008 by HoneyLime

1.0 out of 5 stars Device will not turn on
Published on May 2, 2008 by C. Stalnaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Device will not turn on, May 2, 2008
This review is from: Coby MP-C7087 MP3 Player with 1 GB Flash Memory, Color Display & Built-In Stereo Speakers (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I purchased this mp3 player for my daughters 4th Birthday. I tried to set it up early so that she could use it right away. The computer recognized the mp3 player and I was able to transfer her music to the device. The MP3 player won't turn on at all. I have fully charged the device and had no luck powering the device on. I have tried to reset the device and it will not reset. This MP3 player broke in the package during shipping or was defective to begin with. I have researched this problem on the web and have found many people with the same problem and no solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 7, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars my radio, September 21, 2008
i find that this product comes in handy ,i have no problem with it i take it everywhere with me it works very good i recommend it to anyone who's wants a mp3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for What I Bought it for, November 13, 2007
I bought this item for my 18month old, she loves to listen to music. I downloaded her favorite songs and she can take and listen to them anywhere. Perfect since she won't keep headphones on her head, and you can lock the keys so they dont get pushed.

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE DON'T WAST YOUR TIME/MONEY, March 28, 2008
all i can say is i wasted my money.... i might as well just ripped my money in 2 please please don't buy this you will 100% BE SORRY