Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 1, 2014
The radio p have plays great! it made have some issues with the setting. I have not red the manual yet, but it plays forever. Battery plays for 12 hours or more
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
Great product! Nice and small to put in my car
Stays charged a long time, Love the touchscreen with color
Can't beat it for the price!
on June 11, 2013
to me its was a very useful product which i could use almost every where i went also i like it a lot i just which that the screen get bigger in the future.
on May 1, 2014
i read bad review's on this product but still went with the purchase and am so glad i did it work's perfect and the touch screen work's with ease radio is a nice addition and for the purpose i bought it for my bike ride's it's perfect size and quality sound a must buy for the price !!!
on January 23, 2014
I do like it, I'm still trying to comprehend the computer software though. The software is not exactly user friendly, but that doesn't change the device. I'm definitely excited to start jammin' out at the gym with this cute little thing.
on April 29, 2014
This is a great mp3 player and a great value for the price. I bought for my daughter and she loves it.
on August 5, 2014
The interface is "iffy". One has varying degrees of success in get the device to respond. However it is very good for listening to books on CD etc which is why I bought it you go directly to the next book without having to touch the device. Great for walking, exercising and especially driving. There is no charger just connect to your PC laptop/tablet...it is early days to see if the battery life is acceptable. But after an initial "I almost want to return this" phase passed, it has been a very good device for the purpose I wanted, just not loving the interface.
on July 3, 2014
Simple to use and great price for 8gb. This item is small, but I have large hands and can use it fine. It is perfect for the gym. I was at work last night, and the player played 12 hours straight with battery life to spare. Would recommend to anyone.
on August 31, 2014
I already own two and I bought this one as a gift. They really fit the bill for me and I do intend to purchase another. Thank you
on September 23, 2014
This is a touch screen but for me it was a "KNOCK! KNOCK!". I had it and tried it for a few days and felt uncomfortable at constantly hit the screen to approve my choice. That said it was difficult to group music according to the artist. sure there is a selection for such a category but the muscians work is not grouped together but rather spread out with other artists. I had a Samsung Yepp before which was AWESOME but the prices in the states are 3 - 4 x high, so I'm adding additional 20$ and purchasing a low end Sony. Hopefully that will give me some satisfaction.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse