Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coby MP823-8GBLK 8 GB 2-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 1, 2014
i read bad review's on this product but still went with the purchase and am so glad i did it work's perfect and the touch screen work's with ease radio is a nice addition and for the purpose i bought it for my bike ride's it's perfect size and quality sound a must buy for the price !!!
on March 1, 2014
The radio p have plays great! it made have some issues with the setting. I have not red the manual yet, but it plays forever. Battery plays for 12 hours or more
on March 11, 2014
Great product! Nice and small to put in my car
Stays charged a long time, Love the touchscreen with color
Can't beat it for the price!
on June 11, 2013
to me its was a very useful product which i could use almost every where i went also i like it a lot i just which that the screen get bigger in the future.
on January 23, 2014
I do like it, I'm still trying to comprehend the computer software though. The software is not exactly user friendly, but that doesn't change the device. I'm definitely excited to start jammin' out at the gym with this cute little thing.
on August 5, 2014
The interface is "iffy". One has varying degrees of success in get the device to respond. However it is very good for listening to books on CD etc which is why I bought it you go directly to the next book without having to touch the device. Great for walking, exercising and especially driving. There is no charger just connect to your PC laptop/tablet...it is early days to see if the battery life is acceptable. But after an initial "I almost want to return this" phase passed, it has been a very good device for the purpose I wanted, just not loving the interface.
on July 3, 2014
Simple to use and great price for 8gb. This item is small, but I have large hands and can use it fine. It is perfect for the gym. I was at work last night, and the player played 12 hours straight with battery life to spare. Would recommend to anyone.
on August 14, 2014
Received this MP3 player yesterday. It is pretty self explanatory. You can download music, pictures and video. Comes with ear buds and USB cable for downloading things from your computer. Plus the touch screen menu makes it so easy to use. I would recommend this product even to people with limited technology experience. I love it.
on October 6, 2014
It is a little difficult to use, and adding songs is a little odd, but I have enjoyed being able to listen to my music. It has a strong battery life, and is quite easy to use around town. I don't do the videos, or the text, so feel that is a bit of a waste personally.
on April 29, 2014
This is a great mp3 player and a great value for the price. I bought for my daughter and she loves it.