5.0 out of 5 stars Coby MP3
Easy to set up and it works with PC and Mac--my son loves it. The reviews on another site were not good, but it does the job.
Published on December 29, 2011 by kuelvis

1.0 out of 5 stars worst mp3 ever
Published on May 29, 2011 by oathkeeper717

1.0 out of 5 stars worst mp3 ever, May 29, 2011
This review is from: Coby MP828-4G 2.8 Inch Touchscreen 4GB Video MP3 Player with Speaker and Camera - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I might as well have just bought a piece of plastic and pretended to listen to music rather than buy this. The touch screen was terrible it took me ten minutes to calibrate it the first time and it still had bad sensitivity. The charge lasted maybe half an hour of listnening to music (and thats being generous). The camera was worthless and it took me three days to figure out how to delete files on it. After FIVE days of use the flimsy plastic screen cracked but instead of still being able to see it, like an ipod touch, the screen became black and white. I now use it as a micro sd card reader for my blu ray player. I dont recommend any other coby mp3 touch product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coby MP3, December 29, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars frusterated at first but happy now, January 11, 2013
I returned the first two I bought my daughters for Christmas simply because I didn't understand how to use the software and thought they didn't work I felt like such an idiot. As it turns out the software keeps a copy of everything you ever had on it in order to make it easier to put files back on after you deleted them and I just thought they weren't reading the players after I updated them.You click on device to view files actually on your device. I learned how to put full length movies and music videos on them super cool.My kids love these they feel so grown up but these were the right price for 7 and 9 year olds. My only complaint so far is the short battery life and I'm still learning about so I won't complain about anything else yet-I hope they last. I only gave 4 stars due to the lack of battery life and may make another review in the future based on their long term performance.~ UPDATE: december of 2013 I hope this doesn't jinx it but one year later these players still work occasionally the screen will freeze or turn blue I just poke the reset hole and they are working again. My girls have dropped them ,left them outside in the rain etc they were a very good purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, December 30, 2012
When I ordered this I was expecting something similar to an iPod. Although that was not the outcome I loved this Mp3. It had a Camera and even a texting "app". The speaker was very loud as well as the earphone volume. The exterior of this product is plastick, so you should be careful with it. I had mine in my purse and it must haev gotton bumped around beccause when I went to use it next the screen was cracked. It was only 3 days old, I was very frustrated but when I sent the company an email stating my issue, they refunded the item and put the $29.00 right back on my account. I would reccomend this item to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars READ REVIEWS AND BELIVE THEM, July 10, 2011
This MP3 player was horrible. It froze a few times and now doesnt workat all. Maybe 10 hours of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good my brother is happy so do I, January 4, 2012
works well, Coby customer support is decent when i enquired about some functionality. Sound volume is not that great but when used with some other headphones sound quality increases, very good for the price and after 8 months of use it is stilll going good. gave to my 14 yr old brother is he is very happy with the product

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST AUDIO PLAYER SINCE TEDDY RUPSKIN, April 12, 2012
the battery life is lacking life (about 2hrs. after a full charge), the sensitivity is null and void, and the lag is ridiculous. i'm returning to the mp826 (4gb), which is an amazing system. What the crap happened COBY? i guess if you want more memory COBY thinks you should trade your quality of product. NO THANK YOU.

3.0 out of 5 stars MP3 player, April 9, 2012
This mp3 player seems to be a value for money thing except for the one thing and that is its battery life . Its too less . Needs battery recharging very often .
Display is good and sound is also good. Radio receiver is a bit weak so not clear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy it not worth it, July 5, 2011
I don't like it very much...the device is pretty cool but sometimes it takes a few errors, and the entire screen goes white and I never dropped it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, September 11, 2013
Bought this on clearance to listen to in the car. The manual says you just plug it in and it will open up an autoplay window for you to install the software onto it. Except the autoplay window never popped up on any of the computers I tried. So this thing is literally a worthless brick.