5.0 out of 5 stars Coby TV
Never heard of Coby, but it was very easy to set up and perfect color when we plugged it in. Have an LG and it took us 2 days to get the colors set on it. Very easy to operate. I highly recommend. Shipment was early and in good shape.
Published on August 25, 2012 by Jan

3.0 out of 5 stars TV is good, remote sucks
A few weeks after having received the TV, the remote would only change the channel to channel 7 no matter which button I pressed. I bought a universal remote to replace it but am now unable to change the HDMI source on the TV. Can anyone recommend a universal remote that wii work with all of the TV functions on this model?
Published 20 months ago by Don P

5.0 out of 5 stars Coby TV, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Coby TFDVD3299 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Widescreen LCD HDTV/Monitor with DVD Player (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coby 32 Inch TV, April 8, 2013
Nice big screen. Good color.It was sent quickly.The price was excellent.Couldn't have asked for a better product.We are very. happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars motorcycle lover, March 4, 2013
Came in a fast period of time and I chose 5-8 day shipping. It arrived in 5 days. Free. The color is outstanding and I use it for antenna tv and as a monitor for my laptop. It is great having the built in dvd player as well. I love this t.v. and the price is unbeatable.

4.0 out of 5 stars COBY TV/DVD 170.00 CAN YOU BEAT THAT, January 25, 2013
delivered on time. At first glance i was not impressed the next day I recieved hmdi cable that bought from Amazon{5 stars} the difference was like night and day not only did I get the great picture I was looking for but the price could not be beat The only problem that have is the remote is worth about 10 cent glad I have directv remote. As for the over all Amazon is great and I will keep going back...

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 TVs for our promotional process, October 9, 2012
We ordered these TVs to use at our promotional process because purchasing is cheaper than renting...they came as promised and all worked perfectly right out of the box..

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good for intended use, February 17, 2013
Cheapest 32inch tv/tdvd combo we could find. Power cord is hard wired to unit unlike another Coby we have. We have another 32 Coby combo we more features purchased from Frys in Indy for about $60 more as a 1-day door buster special last April. We see this as good guest tv room tv which won't be used much. We think it looks good.

3.0 out of 5 stars TV is good, remote sucks, January 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars TV/DVD, October 31, 2012
The base screws into the bottom of the TV slightly crooked, and it is not cross threaded.
Apparently this is a design or manufacturing flaw.
However, as it is not too unsightly and does not affect my viewing I am not too concerned about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible picture, and WORSE sound, September 10, 2012
I was so looking forward to have a nice big t.v. But this product was far below even substandard. I am an a/v person, but no matter how I adjusted the colors, the picture never looked good. And the sound was terrible, again despite any settings ... you had to crank it almost to max to get any decent volume at all. So, now I am back to my tiny 20" Emerson, but at least it had good picture and good sound qualities.

I would NOT recommend anyone buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Kids, January 21, 2014
Janet K. May (NEW ALBIN, IA, US) - See all my reviews
A gift from our kids and it is HD and easy to watch. A most enjoyable gift the whole family enjoys.

Rate and Discover Movies