- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Coby TFTV1525 15-Inch 720p LCD TV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 15 widescreen 720p TFT LCD (1366 x 768)
- DTV-ready with dual ATSC/NTSC tuners
- HDMI digital connection for perfect AV signal transmission
- HDCP compliance for HDCP content support
- AV input jacks for use with media players, DVR/VCRs, video games, and more
- 15-Inch widescreen TFT LCD (720p) is DTV-ready with dual ATSC/NTSC tuners
- HDMI digital connection for perfect AV signal transmission, HDCP compliance for HDCP content support
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The picture is great - nice and sharp. I did see what people meant about the sight lines fading a bit if you get too far away, but this was easily corrected by veerry slightly tilting the unit upwards on the swivel stand which comes with it. Our kitchen isn't exactly huge, but I can wander from one end to the other and see the picture just fine. The sound is a total non-issue. It's precisely the sound you'd expect from a 15" tv if you're a realistic person. I've never even had to turn it up all the way.
I honestly think you'll enjoy this tv just fine.
The unit worked for approximately a month and a half. Shut it of one night come back the next day and the remote doesn't work ... at all. After trying a new remote it's been diagnosed as a bad remote reciever in the TV.... not acceptable on a unit that is only a few weeks old. All in all it's a stretch to give it 2 stars.
Amazon was really great in offering to replace or refund. After looking on line at other issues with the brand, I've decided to spend the extra $30 and buy, from Amazon, a name brand I have confidence in.
SPEND THE EXTRA $$$$.........
|Length: 2:01 Mins|
Sound quality is what you'd expect for a set this size. Not bad, not great.
Controls are well laid out on the remote. Fav channel button is handy. All around a good buy for under $125!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't even take a good spunkshot after I was TRYING to watch Trumps toupee. Wasn't even 120p gomlPublished 5 months ago by Carlos Camino
It takes some time to warm up. Very thin and does not take a space. A good small TV.Published 17 months ago by Nana
We bought the TV for our office at home. It is not easy to find !5 inch for small space. Fast shipping. Good quality picture.Published 18 months ago by Brenda S. Cooley
Item was delivered and with all our attempts the items would not work. We ended up returning item. Don't buyPublished on February 5, 2014 by Crystal Vierhout
I've had this TV since Dec 2010 and it's now Dec 2013 and I have not had a problem with it.
Oddly, last night the remote broke but honestly, that's no big deal. Read more