- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Coby TFTV2425 24-Inch 1080p 120Hz Widescreen TFT LCD HDTV/Monitor with HDMI Input (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 720P Resolution
- Dual Atsc/Ntsc Tuners
- Hdmi Input, A/V Input, 15-Pin Vga Interface
- Digital Comb Filter & Noise Reduction
- 24-inch widescreen TFT LCD (1080p) Dual ATSC/NTSC tuners for Digital and Standard TV broadcast reception (DTV-ready)
- HDMI digital connection for perfect AV signal transmission, HDCP compliance for HDCP content support
- AV input jacks for use with media players, DVR/VCRs, video games, and more. 15-pin VGA interface for use with computer systems
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Coby
- Model Number: TFTV2425
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 24 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16"09
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
I guess the lesson is to NEVER throw anything away and I am giving it 2 stars because I take a little responsibility here. So that is my advice to anyone buying this TV, keep the box forever. Now I'm taking it to the local shop to get fixed and I haven't even owned it a month. LAME.
UNREPAIRABLE. I hate you guys.
I would not pay more than $200 for this TV, however--and would advise waiting for a deal on a better model. The main problem is that the speakers are on the bottom and back of the TV--no speakers on the front! So the sound quality is tinny and rather poor. Not horrible for standard TV watching, but action movies or music: forget it.
Otherwise, a decent bedroom or office TV.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very bad product. I installed (4) for a customer and within 2 years every one of them died. Piece of #%$&*##. Should be a law against it. Never again Coby.Published 8 months ago by Mickey B
not the worst or best got this soldier through afghanaland okPublished 19 months ago by Austin A. Spiker
The picture is okay, but the channel names are a mess if you don't have this TV hooked up to a cable box. Read morePublished on November 26, 2013 by Shelly
Stay away. Works well for awhile then it starts having an issue turning on. Indicator light changes as if on but no pic. After many attempts it would come on. Read morePublished on July 10, 2013 by James McCormic
After only like a month of having this TV, the color started to go out. First it was every once in a while it would go on the fritz. Then it seemed that all the red disappeared. Read morePublished on March 22, 2013 by Kelly L. Davidson
This quality TV has clear picture. A smart buy. Don't worry about the size~it's what you do with it. Place in a room that needs an upgrade. Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by Christy
This TV died an early death. It took longer and longer to turn on and then wouldn't turn on at all. I was overjoyed when it finally died. Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Michael Goldsmith
All units work fine and we are happy with the purchases. Would definitely buy this product again. A good bargain for the price.Published on December 24, 2012 by Carolyn Titus
The picture quality on this TV is okay. However the sound is HORRIBLE. It sounds like a tiny AM-transistor-radio speaker was used for this thing. Read morePublished on November 30, 2012 by Kimberly H. Lang