Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 22, 2011
I thought I was going to get the umbrellas in the picture but I didn't. I expected a single color umbrella with white flower detail. Instead I got colorful umbrellas with a bold colored very large flower on top. I also expected 4 different color options in the box. Instead I got 2 color options in the box. I thought I was going to get these lighter colored umbrellas almost close to pastel and instead I got really bold almost primary colored ones. They didn't ruin what I was making with them but they didn't go as well as the ones I ordered would have.

These are cute... just not what I ordered.
22 comments31 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2012
The set that arrived was not as pictured. The pattern I received was more Asian in style than Hawaiian, and style is everything for this type of product. Upon opening, a visual inspection shows about 10% of the umbrellas have obvious damage. I opened 4 of the 144 umbrellas and they worked as intended, though a bit stiff and difficult for a bigger hand to open. The picks are nice and sharp and have just enough texture to grab the fruits or berries without them slipping but the print as I said did not match the description or picture. The prints have some color-bleeding which make your snacks or drinks look a little sloppy as opposed to a more clean and finished presentation. In my opinion, I think this seller is over-selling this item with an exaggerated description and a bit of photo-shop fantasy. They are great for an Asian themed celebration.

I would disregard the description and photos. Expect only 'colorful umbrella toothpicks' and you should walk away a satisfied buyer.
on January 10, 2010
I love the looks of these, they are very brightly colored and pretty. They made my drink much more enjoyable. They are delicate, so be careful opening them up, but for the price I won't complain. They would be great for a party since you get so many in a pack.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2013
I feel these umbrellas are okay, but not the greatest. They seem to be quite flimsy, and don't open easily. It could be just me, but I've struggled to open each one. A few have even broken when I've opened them, and I haven't been rough. I bought these for use as toppers for cupcakes for my business. I wouldn't buy them again.
on June 17, 2013
Alot of them were DOA, but there were so many that in the end didnt matter. Got the job done as I was helping throw a Hawaiian themed bridal shower.
on April 14, 2011
I got these and immediately used them. They are very good looking and I found them to be oddly durable. Usually these are very cheep and break instantly but for the same price(possibly less) they are high quality and work very well.
on June 24, 2013
It's a good for the price product. The prints were not in the center, poor quality. However, it does the trick to decorate ice-creams and food in general.
on September 16, 2011
I used these as a base for my escort cards for my wedding reception. You can't count on every single umbrella to be perfectly straight when they're lifted, so I would order extra to compensate for that, but that's just because they're a cheap drink garnish. Filter out a few bad ones and you have an adorable decoration for a beach/outdoor summer themed wedding or party!
review image
on August 28, 2015
I ordered these for cake pops! I had bought some from a local dollar store and they broke whenever i tried to stick them into the chocolate, these ones however worked great! Everyone loved them! Some of the customers even saved and reused their umbrellas because the quality was so good. I recommend these to anyone looking for hawaiian paper umbrellas!
review image
on May 17, 2013
Awesome set of colors. Strong enough to stab through pineapple skin, long enough to stack fruit, neatly packed into a box for storage, and perfect for entertaining guests. Totally worth the price. What more could you ask for?