5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Previous review on stainless cups had incorrect amounts. I purchased 26 oz and 30 oz and 26 is better because they fit better in the dishwasher. Love them.
Published on July 13, 2011 by Gabriella

2.0 out of 5 stars will rust in dishwasher
can someone explain to me how stainless steel can rust? More junky stuff from China. I have to wash by hand so it does not rust along the bottom. Annoying.
Published 17 months ago by fiberartist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 13, 2011
This review is from: New 26 oz. (Ounce) Large Cocktail Shaker, Martini Shaker, Malt Milkshake Cup, Polished Stainless Steel, Commercial Grade

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality, April 7, 2014
This is a solid quality product and weighted. I am more than satisfied. I use mine to hold my toiled brush ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixologist's right hand, March 30, 2014
A Mencken Fan (The City that Reads) - See all my reviews
Good size for properly aerating a drink as one is mixing it. I use a pair of these occasionally to concoct mixtures and adult beverages. It shows minimal wear and i'm quite satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars I drink. ALOT., June 13, 2013
Wanted a large cup for water, or ice water, or that I could muddle lemon, lime, and mint, or crush ice. This was amazingly cheap and well made.

2.0 out of 5 stars will rust in dishwasher, April 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 16, 2013
I needed another shaker and this was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect size and the quality I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Shaker, December 6, 2012
What do you need to make a good drink? A glass, ice, quality ingredients and a shaker. This certainly qualifies as the latter. Certainly works as advertised without being pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect cup, August 27, 2012
I love this cup for drinking. Perfect size and keeps your drink cold. Washes nicely in dishwasher. Thinking of ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 11, 2012
I got this because I needed a large container for drinking water, but didn't want the chemicals of plastic or the weight of glass. I love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is IT!, August 9, 2014
Dana Spencer (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Needed a shaker that is sized to work with standard pint glass-this is IT!

Rate and Discover Movies