Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2011
My twelve year old son and I are huge fans of Bones (it's our thing). Booth is his favorite character and he is always commenting on this belt Booth always wore, so I bought it for his birthday along with the belt Amazon recommended . At first, the belt was hard to get through the buckle, but once it did, boy it really looks great! Also, it doesn't bother him when he sits down. This buckle is small enough to wear comfortably. It's a handsome buckle with bright red glossy finish surrounded by silver. This buckle has good craftsmanship and now sentimental value. I just know it will stay with him for years to come.
on May 11, 2011
My wife got this for me as a gift. It is well made and sturdy. It is on the small side for a belt buckle of this type, but works well. The tab to latch the buckle is the hook type, not the pin type, so it is very secure but harder to buckle at first until your belt conforms.

Not a fan of the TV show, didnt know it was from "Bones" until I went to the item page write the review. I get quite a few compliments on this buckle, but noone has ever said anything about the TV show or asked if I was a fan, so the buckle must not be that recognizable from the show.

The contrast of the red and the polished areas really makes this buckle stand out. Not too much, but just enough to be a nice touch. One of my favorite buckles now. It is a bit hard to fit onto a belt any larger than 1 1/2", but it will fit up to a 40mm belt with a little effort.

Becuase it is on the smaller side of buckles, it MAY make your belt slightly shorter when used. So make sure you have one extra hole (smaller size, not larger) to accomodate. Both of my belts are 1" (1 hole) shorter when I put this buckle on them.
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2011
i love bones and so i had to have this buckle... it came in perfect... no damages and made where it fits a normal belt... and it looks just like the picture so no surprises... just made me so happy when i got it
on August 20, 2012
I got this for my husband for Christmas. He loves Booth's belt buckle so I found him this for a great price! It is easy to attach to a belt and it doesn't look cheap at all. It is a very nice buckle and packaged properly :)
on January 2, 2013
I have a desk job and I hate dressing up but do so because it is required for my profession. However, since purchasing this belt buckle I have worn it every day to the office. It has great quality and craftsmanship for the size of the buckle. Perfect size in the fact that it is not too small that it is pointless to have on and not too large that it digs into my stomach when I sit down. My friends and family laugh every time they see it.
on August 13, 2015
Don't buy. Cheap laser print image with clear material over top. Image showed the real buckle from Bones that was painted metal with lush colors that are heat treated. Ugh! Alright from 20ft but not closer!
on December 12, 2013
My husband has wanted this belt buckle since we first watched Bones. I was amazed at how beautiful it is. The detail in it is just wonderful. It doesn't look cheap or like a knock off. Very nice product. I would recommend to anyone.
on February 10, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend because of the show Bones on Fox. He absolutely loves it and gets a lot of compliments on it. He has had it a year now and it is still in perfect shape. I highly recommend this.
on January 26, 2013
My husband (huge Bones fan) was totally surprised when I gifted him with this belt buckle Christmas morning. I was very pleased with its quality and accuracy to the show. There is nothing I can complain about! It's a cute, fun piece that will have people raising their eyebrows (if they're not Bones fans) or giving a nodding smile (if they are)!
on March 14, 2015
When I got the buckle the face plate was extremely loose and when I went to put it on my belt it fell off so I had to clean off the old glue and reinstall it with hot glue. Just think if your going to have to pay 50$ for something, it shouldn't have to be fixed as soon as it comes out of the package. Anyone ever hear of quality control anymore. Needless to say if someone that doesn't have the means and know how to repair things themselves, probably should go somewhere else. Very disappointed in this made in the USA product.