5.0 out of 5 stars My goto summer sandals
I was amazed to see that these shoes only had three stars but after reading the only review, I realized it was a size issue.

Published 20 months ago by J. Hawkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs too small
Cute shoes, but it has a very slippery bottom (no ridges) and runs really small. I have thin feet, and normally am a 6.5, but the 6.5 in these shoes didn't fit.
Published on September 21, 2012 by Fei Xiao

5.0 out of 5 stars My goto summer sandals, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Cocobelle Women's Nayla Ankle-Strap Sandal (Apparel)

I am on my second pair and was looking to order my third. The leather is incredibly soft, the sole is comfortable enough that I can walk the cobblestone streets of the french quarter all day without any complaints and I still get tons of compliments on them. They look classy but casual and the nude/tan color is perfect to wear with literally anything.

But yes, seeing as I am usually a 8.5-9, I went with the 9, so order up a half-size if you're concerned. As for the complaint about the sole being slippery, it's easily fixed with a cheap set of tread stickers you attach to the bottom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs too small, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Cocobelle Women's Nayla Ankle-Strap Sandal (Apparel)

Cocobelle Women's Nayla Ankle-Strap Sandal