5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it. super warm too gunna be good for ...
cute cute hat! I wear mine as a slouch hat, i Love it. super warm too gunna be good for winter :) also sorry for the pic quality, (it's my webcam)
Published 3 months ago by Gracey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even the right hat!
Published 3 months ago by Miranda Spalding

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even the right hat!, October 23, 2014
This is far from the correct hat. It's not even crocheted! The ears are more like bunny ears (or batman ears) and it's far too small. I am very disappointed seeing as I have waited so long for my dream hat. Not sure it's even worth returning seeing as I'll probably end up with the same STUPID hat. This sucks. I am extremely disappointed in this product. I suggest being careful ordering this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look AT ALL like the picture!!!!, November 1, 2014
The only things that the product I received and this photo have in common are:
-They're both hats
-They're both yellow

THAT'S IT.
I would send it back but it's not worth the price in postage. They should either replace the photo with something accurate, or take this listing down!
Ridiculous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture., September 18, 2014
It came earlier than the expected date, but looked nothing like in the photo. I was very displeased because 99% of the reviews said it was perfect and exactly like the photo, but when I got it, it was not cable-knitted or anything, just a solid fabric, and the "ears" looked more like stubby rabbit ears than cat ears. I will not wear this. Considering returning it but I'm not sure it's worth it since it was so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks nothing like that. There is no knit detail like in ..., November 6, 2014
looks nothing like that. There is no knit detail like in the picture, and the ears just look like weird lumps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope nope, December 13, 2014
Looks nothing like the photo at all. Just some knit hat with ears.. I really wanted the one in the photo.. This saddens me.. Never buying from you again. It's not worth returning.. I'll wear it, just not what I wanted :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Lies!, September 29, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS, my hat came without the ears!! And whats hilarious they added a pompom!! The patern also didnt match the image at all its a standard crochet hat!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely nothing like the picture., October 20, 2014
My first version of this review was rejected, so I'll try again, using the "Tips on writing a great review" that I received with the rejection notice.

* Include the "why"
I dislike this product. I dislike it because it is nothing like what is pictured, other than that it is more or less the same general color, and that it is clearly meant to sit on my head.

* Be specific
Specific things that I do not like about it are that it is very very small and tight, not a nice loose-fitting cap like what is shown in the product picture; that the "cat ears" are positioned much too close together, and are the wrong shape, unlike the well-spaced and pointed ears shown in the product picture; that the "crochet braided" part of the hat is completely absent, unlike the pleasing pattern shown in the product picture; that the caps I received are of plainly poor quality, already fraying when I opened them.

* Not too short, not too long: The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
181 words.

* Be sincere

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, December 12, 2014
First off it was nothing like the picture, it is crap. Second it had a worm in it and was full of webs. Uhg.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not as pictured.., December 25, 2014
This review is from: Cocobla Women's Hat Cat Ear Crochet Braided Knit Caps (Apparel)
I completely ignored the ratings and warning signs, not sure why. But I thought it was cute and went ahead with the purchase. It's certainly not what is pictured. There is none of the cable knitted detail on the front, no 'band' of any sort, the edges have loose ends, and the material is a thick yarn.

Furthermore, the fit is.. Weird. If you wear it as as, the ears are in the middle/back of your head. It gets slightly better if you sort of cuff the hat, but still..

I don't recommend it unless you're into what I purchased, rather than the actual picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it. super warm too gunna be good for ..., October 15, 2014