Introducing Coconut Oil Recipes from Dogwood Apps!
What's so special about Coconut Oil?
Magic oil and miracle oil are other names for coconut oil because it possesses unique qualities in terms of providing a number of health benefits, including skin and hair health, as well as wide culinary uses. It has been consumed by people living in tropical climates for thousands of years but has received negative publicity in North America because of its high levels of saturated fats. Only recently have people rediscovered the true benefits of this wonderful oil and started substituting it for other oils in their diet. Our Coconut Oil recipe book from Dogwood Apps exposes the myths about Coconut Oil and allows you to make your own informed decision about it's usefulness in your own life.
What are some of the health benefits of using Coconut Oil?
- boosts thyroid functioning to increase metabolism, energy, and endurance levels.
- contains Lauric acid which increases good (HDL) cholesterol levels in the blood.
- enables the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins and increases digestion.
- it acts as an antioxidant.
- it can be used to for hair care, skin care, and even sunscreen.
- it has been shown to help people lose or maintain weight when incorporated into a well balanced diet.
- helps regulate blood sugar levels for diabetics.
Is it hard to make hair and skin care products with Coconut Oil?
Of course not! It's really easy! We show you how to make the following skin and hair care remedies:
Coconut Oil for Skin Care
- Coconut Oil Body Butter
- Homemade Hand Scrub with Coconut Oil
- Natural Coconut Acne Facemask
- Pure Coconut Oil Scrub for Body and Face
- Hydrating Coconut Oil Moisture Mask
- Homemade Coconut Oil Sunscreen
- Natural Lip Care with Coconut Oil
- Nourishing Coconut Cream for Hand and Body
Coconut Oil for Hair Care
- Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask
- Natural Coconut Oil Conditioner
- Coconut Oil and Mashed Avocado for Dandruff Treatment
- Coconut Oil Treatment for Oily Hair
- Natural Hair Growth with Coconut Oil
- Hair Loss Control and Coconut Oil
- Deep Conditioner with Coconut
- Coconut Oil Remedy for Dry Scalp
Is it hard to cook with Coconut Oil?
Absolutely not! We show you step-by-step how to cook the following Paleo, Celiac, and Gluten-Free Coconut Oil Recipes:
- Perfect Pancakes
- Coconut Butter Granola
- Apple Farro Berries Breakfast
- Cranberry-Persimmon Baked Oatmeal
- Scrambled Eggs
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Red-Peppered Lamb
- Sautéed Shrimp
- Crusted Salmon with Almond
- Walnut-Maple Chicken
- Pasta Alfredo
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Paleo Kale Pizza
- Vegetable and Beef Chili
- Scrumptious Snacks and Salads
Snacks and Salads
- Fajita Salad with Chicken
- Curried Coconut Popcorn
- Almond Crackers
- Peanut Zucchini Noodles
- Tropical Orange Cabbage Salad
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Candy Bars
- Dark and Light Candy Cups
- Coconut Buttercup Bars
- Nutty Sesame Bites
- Banana Green Smoothie
- Fruity Pina Colada Smoothie
- Better-Berry Smoothie
- Tropical Bliss Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie