5.0 out of 5 stars Best Soy-free "Soy Sauce" out there! Tastes fantastic!
Published 14 months ago by Pequ

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweet tasting!
My taste buds must be different from everyone else's, but this stuff tastes way too sweet - it's been an expensive item sitting in my fridge unused since the first two times I tried it. Won't buy this again!
Published 14 months ago by gonetothedogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Soy-free "Soy Sauce" out there! Tastes fantastic!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce -- 8 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
I am seriously allergic to soy. If I eat the stuff I break out, get cold-sores, and suffer from flares in I.B.S. Sadly, soy is in almost 90% of all processed foods, and is a main ingredient in some of my favorite recipes (especially Thai Peanut Sauce). Tired of choosing between my favorite foods or the side effects from the soy - I researched many alternatives. I even made my own "soy-free" Soy Sauce, which was seriously lacking. This stuff is almost as good as the soy-sauce I used to be able to consume, but it's soooo much better for me and anyone - it has more nutrients and aminos & is non-GMO! For those allergic to soy, trying to avoid GMO products, or just health conscious individuals, you won't be disappointed with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, August 29, 2013
My family just switched to the paleo diet and was looking for an alternative to soy sauce that fit in with our new lifestyle. This not only tasted great, but it even passed muster with my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Aminos, October 20, 2013
This is my second bottle of raw coconut aminos and this is a great product for those doing Paleo. With this and some fish sauce, you will not miss Worchester sauce. Coconut aminos add a depth of flavor to recipes. The amount required is very small, only a tablespoon or so, so it goes a long way. Do not let the price keep you from trying it. My first bottle lasted me months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Godd stuff...good seller :), August 29, 2013
I purchased this as an alternative to the soy in soy sauce. Great stuff, will purchase again and especially impressed with this seller and the way my package was handled thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't taste like soy sauce, October 7, 2013
I purchased "Raw Coconut Aminos" so that I could use it as a soy sauce alternative because I am trying to avoid soy (because most soy is GMO and I'm trying to remove GMOs from my diet). Coconut Aminos does not quite taste like soy sauce - it almost tastes like watered down soy sauce maybe, but a little different. My husband noticed the difference right away and asked for regular soy sauce to put on his white rice. I on the other hand don't mind that it tastes different and will continue to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to soy sauce, October 1, 2013
While I love soy sauce, I've been on the JJ Virgin diet (lifestyle), so I cut out all soy. This was the perfect substitute for my soy sauce craving. It's sort taste like a watered down soy sauce, but by the time you add ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, etc. you pretty much have the same taste you would in a Stir Fry or try mixing it with veggies and a little quinoa just like fried rice, but healthier. Someone suggested rice noodles w/ veggies, chicken and the aminos for seasoning, can't wait to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eureka - Great Soy Alternative, October 12, 2013
After reading so much negative information about soy and soy-based foods, largely to almost all, if not all soy being GMO tampered, I no longer was keen on the Braggs LiquidAminos. I began searching for a 'substitute' and am thrilled to have found just what I wanted in these Raw Coconut Aminos. Tastes very nice when sprayed on a wide variety of foods such as salad, eggs,sautes, as well as a final addition to a cup of soup. I let my sister try it and she commented on its hint of sweetness. Lower in sodium (113mg) than Braggs (160mg). This product has 0% carbs, fat, and protein. Braggs has 0% fat and carbs but lists having 310 mg protein. (I guess that is due to the soy.)
Both my sister and I will order this again. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars on the JJ Virgin Diet, August 19, 2013
Joilie (Kansas City, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this as part of my shopping list for the Virgin diet, I couldn't find it in stores locally. I'm very happy with the product. Previously I used Bragg's liquid aminos and I like this better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried it for the FIRST time, February 10, 2014
THis is great...tastes almost like soy sauce but with a lot less sodium. I made cashew chicken and stir fry using this and was a big hit at my house.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweet tasting!, October 17, 2013

Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce -- 8 fl oz
$11.83
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.