5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
This is the second time I've ordered this coconut flour. It's great to bake with. This is my favorite recipe to make with it. I have also used this basic recipe and leave out the chocolate and make a raspberry zinger like cake by spreading sugar free raspberry jam on top of the cake batter and sprinkling unsweetened coconut flakes on top before baking. I buy most of my...
Published on June 23, 2012 by Shorty

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Paleo recipes
Adds a great flavor to paleo baked goods and tends to provide a more "cakey" texture to recipes. I tend to bake with Almond flour and supplement a few tbsp of coconut flour for texture. I prefer not to bake solely with coconut flour but I know plenty of people who do.
Published 20 months ago by Sarah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 522 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Flour (Gluten Free), 16 Ounce Canister (Grocery)
Most of my baking utilizes coconut flour and almond flour. This brand of coconut flour is excellent. The texture is fine and consistent and the flavor is very mild. It's my go-to flour and I'm very happy with the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 18, 2013
have been paleo for about 2 years now and just now made this purchase-- can't believe I existed without this! Made some coconut flour pancakes-- way better than normal ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to start decarbing your baking, March 4, 2013
L. Dorr (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
Coconut is so good for you. I find that using this flour with designer whey and almond meal (in about 1/3 each) to replace for flour works great for a lot of low carb recipes. I have used it for things like lo-carb almond pound cake and also a german apple cake and a german apple dutch baby oven pancake! Works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, February 24, 2013
If you're eating Paleo or a gluten free diet, this coconut flour is great! Coconut flour can be very expensive, and this product is a great value and price. It comes in an easy to store jar that keeps the coconut flour fresh. It also tastes lovely in baked goods!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Same price as Whole Foods charges,so, I think they could do better on the price., February 21, 2013
Great product, Same price as Whole Foods charges,so, I think they could do better on the price especially if you purchase a lot over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all my coconut flour recipes!, December 3, 2012
Lit Chick "Lit Chick" (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This came quickly and is a quality product. I have used it in several recipes, such as qluten-free coconut pudding, and it works great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to experiment more, November 27, 2012
Gail Slaughter (Two Rivers, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Taste is good, consistency is a little different than flour, so I'm going to have to figure out how to modify some ofnthe thing I use it for. But I love that it's high in fiber and gluten free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 7, 2012
This product was priced the same as stores near me but none of them had it in stock. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten free flour, November 24, 2012
Sharon Graham, nurse-nutrition coach of The Coaching Pair, put me on an anti-inflammatory eating plan which is gluten free and grain free. "Where's the gravy" can be answered now without using wheat flour.. I am still learning to use coconut flour for other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut flour for baking, July 27, 2012
Good stuff! I was trying to find a good quality but reasonably-priced coconut flour for my muffins, and I did! This is perfect in muffins and lets me get away from wheat products. Highly recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 522 | Next ›