Questions & Answers
Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar -- 12 fl oz
by Coconut Secret
4.4 out of 5 stars (53)
$9.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Hello, We are not able to change the listing text of this item and do not know why it says .28/oz. Many vendors sell them too. Amazon controls the listing text. Vendors can sell at different prices and of course some charge shipping. This product is in glass and very heavy to ship. Thanks - J Rose, President, Natural Zing, LLC
Mar 20, 2014 by Marley
votes
I found the lot #,it is 281312 ... (415) 383-9800 or www.coconutsecret.com Product of the Philippines... Distributed by Leslie's Organics, Mill Valley, Ca. 94941 Hope this helps you. HAPPY & BLESSED NEW YEAR, Kelli
29 days ago by KMcK
votes
I do not know the shelf life but after opening I have just kept it on cabinet the shelf, that is, I did not refrigerate it.
Oct 3, 2014 by Patricia D Bobo
votes
Glass
Aug 4, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
1 Tablespoon equals 15grams. This product has one ingredient: organic coconut sap nectar and it is low glycemic. Only nectar I would use. Agave nectar is the same as consuming corn syrup!
Jun 1, 2014 by Joanne Raia
votes
I've never used it in baking. I use it to taste in hot beverages. Start out with half what you normally use and add if needed.
May 28, 2014 by Tommie
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers