|Fits as expected||
Coconuts By Matisse Women's Gaucho Boot
|Price:||$46.74 - $74.74 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- The style name / style number is Gaucho /
- Color: Tan/Red
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Matisse and Coconuts Shoe Company began producing high-quality, fashion-forward footwear in 2001. Throughout the years, their trend-setting designs and meticulous craftsmanship have made them an international favorite with shoppers and retailers. Focused on quality craftsmanship and thoughtful design, extreme care is taken to ensure that every shoe maintains the strictest quality standards. Whether the goal is casual fun or formal elegance, there are no limits to inspiration and how far Matisse will go to create the perfect balance of beauty, utility and comfort.
Look both tough and stylish with the Gaucho boot! The smooth upper features western stitching over the vamp and along the shaft, while tabs at the top allow you to pull on with ease. A traditional stacked heel will give you a comfortable boost that will pair nicely with denim or skirts. Giddyup!See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003N7MY7O
- Item model number: GAUCHO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- great durability (I've walked in a down pour with these and they still look good)
- comfortable!!!! I'm so picky when it comes to comfort in shoes but these are excellent. I go to a HUGE university where on average I walk 15-20 mins to get to EACH class and my feet never complained when I wear these boots!
- looks great: I get compliments every time I wear them, sometimes twice from the same person who already knows they told me they loved them
- true to size (I'm an 8 wide and the normal size 8 is roomy enough that my feet stay comfy)
- very reasonable price: these boots hit around 60 which is a steal compared to real cowboys boot that can be 400+
The only somewhat negatives I would have to say is that I'm afraid the wooden soles might break. The corners of the heal have chipped away a little but 4 months later they are still holding up fine even through rain and gross bars! If any of you have gone out in your nice leather boots will understand what typical happens... These boots are alcohol proof!!
Just buy them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are very beautiful but the only problem is how cheap they look and feel..Published 10 days ago by emily
Looks like they corrected past sizing issues with these boots because they fit just like an 8 1/2 shoe should fit.Published 10 days ago by L.C.
Sorry for the super late review. I love these boots. The color was lighter than the pictures and they fit a bit narrow but I love them.Published 18 days ago by Tristina Schable
These boots look like the real thing. They have a rubber sole though, so don't expect that real cowgirl boot sound!Published 20 days ago by Sara Barth
I bought a half size up, so I can wear my orthotics and heel supports....they fit wonderfully and I love them. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer