4.0 out of 5 stars Could use more padding in the insole!
Published on May 17, 2012 by Working Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Summer Shoe
Heal wears down too quickly, but is very comfortable. Looks great with skirts, jeans or pants. Multi-color is great too
Published 12 months ago by Mrs CH Cleamons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Could use more padding in the insole!, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
I was pleased to find these closed toe espadrilles on Amazon as I'm looking for something that is cool and summery, but more professional that open-toed sandals for work. (Am I the only one who thinks toes at work aren't formal enough, even in a casual workplace where pants and khakis are the norm?) These fit the bill- I have a similar Navy Blue pair from Adrienne Vittadini that did not come in black. The design fot those, also for sale here on Amazon, is almost identical, and they were a bargain find at T.J. Maxx. Here on Amazon I paid a good $20 more, but the quality is not as good. The shoes look great- the charcoal color actually looks a little darker than is pictured. And they will be very versatile. However, the padding in the footbed is pretty minimal and a day of walking had me wondering if I could conceal some Dr. Sholl's gel insoles in them! There isn't much shock absorbsion. That being said, they are still much better for a comfort shoe than some spiky stilleto.

If color does not matter to you- go for the Adrienne Vittadini shoes as opposed to this model. I wonder if they weren't both made from the same design at the same Chinese factory...

5.0 out of 5 stars What women want, February 17, 2013
Buyed it for 14/02 and my wife love it, feel confortable and are beautiful... If you want a happy wife/girlfriend buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
These shoes are very cute. They fit true to size and are comfortable for heels. They will match tons of outfits, can't wait to wear them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
These shoes are so cute on. You can pair it with denim capris, skinny jeans even a dress pant depending on the material. They are comfortable starting out, but they begin to rub and irritate after walking in them for about an hour. They would be cute to wear to work if you have a desk job that didn't require a lot of walking.

Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy!, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
I ordered the charcoal and the contrast to the beige toe and heel is very cute. Also, the charcoal looks more navy when you wear it with navy and black when you wear it with black so that's great. But the best part is that these shoes are actually comfortable for the long haul. I wore them for hours, was on my feet the whole time, and I didn't have one issue. I can't believe how many shoes are made without one thought toward comfort, so I'm glad I at least have one pair -- these -- for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
I ordered the "natural" color. They're a little bit darker than they look in the picture, but they are comfortable and serviceable. They are true to size and are so cute on! I have trouble with sandals--I couldn't find a pair anywhere in brown that I liked, and I needed a brown-toned summer shoe. These are perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes! Adorable!, April 12, 2012
Mrs. H. (Memphis, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I found these shoes on another website and ended up getting them on Amazon for $5 (and sales tax) less than the other site. Plus with my prime membership I got them the next day (for free). Not a huge savings but I do love me some free prime shipping! These shoes are absolutely adorable! I got the brown stripe and they look exactly like the picture - no let downs :) They are a great summery shoe for work since we cannot wear open toe. Not only are they super cute they are also very comfy! I do not always find the wedge heel shoes comfortable but these have really pleased me so far. I wouldn't hesitate to wear these shopping - so you know they must be comfortable! Some reviewers have warned about the straps being too tight. I don't find that at all and I consider my feet of average width. I will say that the buckle is a little hard to do but I'm thinking it will get easier with time. One more thing that impressed me with the shoes is that they are great quality. I am a little obsessive about things like this (this may not matter to some people)- the two shoes are exactly alike. The stripes align perfectly. I've gotten patterned shoes before and the designs were a little random so the two shoes do not look exactly alike. That has always bothered me. These shoes are great though - definitely worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spring/summer shoe ever, July 9, 2011
These espadrilles are great. They look pretty with everything I wear and every time I wear them I receive compliments. They are true to size and extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars loveheels, April 28, 2011
loveheels (kansas city, mo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coconuts by Matisse Women's Hepburn Espadrille (Apparel)
The Coconuts by Matisse (Hepburn)are so comfortable. I liked them so well I bought them in several colors. You can walk a long-distance in them and they don't pinch or hurt your feet any where. Excellent pair of shoes. I bought a pair of leopard-print $180.00 pair that looked similar to the coconuts and they were not nearly as comfortable. I sent the more expensive pair back. I Highly recommend the Coconuts! And they are only around $60.00---great price for a great pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!, March 15, 2011
This is extremely comfortable! not recommended for a wide foot, due to cross-strap which is a bit tight. Otherwise is a great shoe!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›