Cocoon Cotton TravelSheet
|Price:||$23.06 - $80.56|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Side opening with Velcro closure for easy access
- Pocket for pillow insert
- Double stitching and reinforced gussets for long-lasting durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Here's my EXPERIENCE, including several TIPS I learned from my use:
- Yes, i often encountered sheets with heavy fragrances (detergent, fabric softener, and even linen sprays) - this Cocoon helped to "protect" me from direct contact, and may help others with a "super sniffer" or those with MCS.
- I also encountered "unchanged" sheets (indicative of the short body hairs and other human lint still on the bed) - this Cocoon helped to "protect" me from picking up any foreign hairs, lint, body oils/sprays/odors (etc??) while I slept. (does this really matter? who knows, but it helps ME sleep better, and may help those with OCD). Some reviewers claimed the Cocoon protected them from bugs - I cannot attest to this other than I received no bites during the sleeping times of my travels. There may have simply been no bugs.
- I prefer to sleep unclothed, and I felt more comfortable doing this in "my" cocoon, than on someone else's sheets (both for my sake, AND for theirs).
- I bought the largest size (94x46), allowing for some shrinkage (it's cotton, after all) and because I prefer a roomy sack in which to sleep - it packs up fairly small, but does take up a bit of space (like that of a thin sweatshirt or pair of jeans?). I'll leave something else home (spare pj's?) so I can have room for my Cocoon. I found the size to be just right for me and I never felt restricted.Read more ›
In all, I definitely recommend this product - comfortable and light to carry while backpacking!
Post Note: Have had this bag for nearly a year, and boy has it come in handy! I now keep it in my overnight case, so when I go somewhere, it goes with me. Now in questionable Hotels, I know that I have clean sheets! Very small when in stuff bag, so it's easy to pack. Oh, great as a sleeping bag liner too even though it won't add much warmth...
Update: used this almost daily for 10 months, and have purchased more. Now I can add "durable" to "comfortable."
Silk sleep sacks feel wonderful -- but they only last six months to a year of nightly use before tears or holes appear in the delicate fabric. Even the reinforced silk in the Sea to Summit sacks wears out rather quickly.
Most recently I had tried the Sea to Summit cotton sleep sack, but again durability was a problem. Because the STS cotton sack has no side opening, the seams would rip when I struggled to get out of the sack for a bathroom break in the middle of the night!
I'm happy to say that this Cocoon cotton sack solves that problem with a generous side opening secured by velcro strips. You won't have any problems getting in or out of the sack, even when you're half asleep!
The cotton also feels nice -- just like regular bed sheets. I slept very comfortably last night and didn't want to get out of bed this morning!
I have deducted one star just because I see some thread ends in need of trimming at some of the junctures; this sack isn't quite as nicely finished as it could be.
Otherwise, however, I expect this to be my preferred futon sheeting solution and recommend it to other futon owners.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not really what I was looking for. It's not that it was wrong, I just ordered wrong.Published 1 day ago by Andrew Roberts
Very happy with this purchase! Bought this for when I go backpacking through Europe and will be staying in hostels. Product is soft and a great color. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Britt
Item arrived quickly. The quality and feel is good for the price. I haven't used it yet so I will update my review after my trip.Published 13 days ago by Marie Rodriguez
Pretty much what you'd expect. I use it as a sheet for the inside of a sleeping bag. When I have visitors they get a choice between a nice flannel sleeping bag (with this sleep... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Bryan
The answer to all my problems with nights in the physician call room! And looking forward to using it for traveling or camping as well!Published 23 days ago by jac
This sleep sack feels like taking my sheets from home along with me on a trip! I had ordered a silk sleep sack from another source, but my dog got to the package before I did - so... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a Godsend for anyone with sensitive skin--or who might be afraid of "bedbugs" ! I take mine camping and on hotel trips, as some commercial detergents give me the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kayt Rivermoon