Questions & Answers
Grid-It Organizer, Black (CPG10BK)
by Cocoon
4.5 out of 5 stars (486)
$13.55
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The dimensions of the Grid-It Organizer (item CPG10BK) are 12" x 8".
Nov 26, 2013 by Kathleen A Brinnehl
vote
Of course it fits, it can fit almost everything as the elastic are strong and many of them can accommodate whatever.
Oct 23, 2013 by Taymour
vote
I don't have much experience with the nexus but I can tell you that I can fit my 2 Terabyte external hard drive in the grid with no issue. The elastic bands will stretch to fit most anything.
Mar 6, 2013 by Cody Bennett
votes
A poker? Not sure what you mean, but there is a zipper pouch on the back that will hold an iPad if you select a large organizer.
May 28, 2014 by Martin Beckman
votes
There are elastic "bumps" on the under side which work semi-effectively. Most items will not easily fall out, but if they are brushed against a bag, there is a risk of items being dislodged- my wall adapter for my iPhone charger likes to slide out, but my laptop charger never does.
Apr 18, 2014 by Phil L
votes
For me this is more a way to organize stuff in a case than a substitute for a case. I use it for electronics, not toiletries, but I'm not convinced everything would stay put if this were loose in luggage.
22 days ago by PDMtP
votes
what is the size? Feb 22, 2014
Hello - It is 12 x 8 by .4 inches
Feb 22, 2014 by BGM
votes
no, it remains a flat piece with interlacing elastic on one side, the other side has a zip pocket.
Feb 14, 2014 by Nancy Hannah
votes
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, at this time we are only offering this in black through Amazon. On our website, you can purchase in black or gray.
Dec 16, 2013 by Marketing M.
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers