5.0 out of 5 stars good way to organize
these bags are strong, nicely sized, and light. they have a cinch cord on top to close. these bags are not rigid so you can twist and fold em in anyway you want. note: these bags dont stretch very much.

Published on March 29, 2010 by Marcus

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent travel organizer
Decent travel organizer especially when going to the beach. It lets dry clothes breathe while wet clothes air dry & drip off excess water weight. Currently only have use for the small mesh bags while the medium is too big for my purpose. Wish they sold them individually so you can pick & choose the size you want.
Published on August 6, 2011 by CrlMac1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good way to organize, March 29, 2010
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)

these are a great way to organize your things when camping. my backpack and panniers don't have many small pockets to organize my things, so i organized everything in these. in fact id prefer to have these over too many small pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, October 20, 2009
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
These have worked great for my swimming "stuff". The variety of sizes allows one to group components (i.e. pool, shower, etc) and then place them all together in the large bag .. which will hold a pair of Zoomer swim fins.
An excellent value!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, September 20, 2009
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
I needed a single bag to hold the yoga DVD's a few of us do during lunch at work and I found this set. I am so happy I stumbled upon it. I don't think it was what I was looking for. I might like it if they were zippered rather than pull string. However, they have all three found specific purposes in my life and have made my life easier for it. They are fairly strong. I just have them to contain a few things that otherwise would roll around inside a larger bag. The pull strings are easy to use. The toggles that come with them move more smoothly than some I have had. These would be wonderful laundry bags for one's delicates, but that isn't what I needed them for. The three sizes help. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and recommend the bags highly. The price made them the perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful. Surprisingly strong, too!, April 26, 2012
SD (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
I take these backpacking to carry my food, waterproof clothes, and miscellaneous items. They are lightweight and more durable than you'd expect. In my use, they are perfect for items that may be a little damp and need airing out or need to be compressed without necessarily needing water resistance. For conventional trips, the large bag works well to separate dirty laundry from my other luggage.

The uses are endless. You could also use these for dunking dishes in a river, collecting fresh produce, holding a fresh fishing / hunting catch, wearing over your head as an emergency bug net...

You really can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but quality??, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
These bags are good for the price. In fact there are 4 bags: These three bags are packed into a 4th very small mesh bag. But the quality of the material is not as good as I expected. It'll hold my swimming stuff for now, but I wont be surprised if they dont last long. That said, what can you expect for $8?

5.0 out of 5 stars They are bags. They hold things in a baglike manner., July 8, 2011
LEB (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
Other features:

- Mesh: The mesh is small-holed and smooth. I've used wider-mesh bags that snagged things like pencil points that you tried to put inside, so this is a good thing. You can see through it, so you always know what's in the bag.

- Drawcord: Non-stretchy, with a plastic toggle that will hold the mouth of the bag closed.

- Size: I really just got the set for the biggest size, which handily holds a whole bunch of bubble wands and a big container for dipping them in. I guess if someone steals the big container, I'll then be able to fit the rest of the stuff into one of the smaller bags, so that's handy. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kids toys, May 11, 2010
Mom of 2 (Chicago Western Suburbs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
Bought this to hold kids toys - small parts for my sons toys that would otherwise get lost. The nylon is thin enough to see what's inside without opening the bag. It's strong enough to hold parts with some sharp edges without tearing. And the sizes of the bags work well for multiple small parts without being too big that the items get lost in the bottom. Just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
Good value for mesh bags of this quality. I got them for our trips to the beach for our shells and rocks. I was tired of opening the ziplock bag only to be knocked back by a salty fishy smell. So, I thought I'd give them bad boys some air this year, and this product fit the bill perfectly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Many beach uses, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
We were able to use the large mesh bag for sand toys, the medium one for our large shell find and the small one for goggles. We love the sand, but we don't wish to carry it back to the condo with us and these bags made it easy to avoid doing just that.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Disappointment!, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Cocoon Nylon Mesh Bag (Sports)
Just as stated, good quality. Not flimsy, has toggle closure " that works". Good price & will buy again, no nonsense. Came on time. All sizes were usable-good variety, better than expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›