5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect!!!
It is better than I had hoped! It fits true to the size, the top is a brighter yellow from what the picture shows but I like it better. It arrived way quicker than expected. I am completely satisfied.
Published 7 months ago by Hannah

Published 6 months ago by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars top fit well bottoms were super cute but if you are trying to hide your pouch no go.., July 27, 2014
I am a 36 B bra size and medium botton, I ordered a large in this suit and super glad I did so. If you are just sitting around looking cute this suit is great, but if trying to hide unwanted belly fat the bottoms aren't the greatest. Also, the top isn't suitable for "active" wear. I sat on a boat soaking up the sun so it wasn't a huge deal, but if you have a bigger bra size than me, I would recommend ordering a larger size to accomodate--Also I ordered from Crazycatz Black & White Polka dot high waist bikini set and loved the bottoms, and wore the yellow top from this suit and nobody knew I mixed and matched:)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect!!!, June 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It is better than I though, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Cocoship Retro Yellow Polka Vintage High Waisted Bikini Swimsuits Bathing suits (Misc.)
I bought an xl but I think is a little bit bigger than I expected. It's ok. Normally I'm 8 and 10, so the sizing info was right. Be sure about what you want. If you want a tight swimsuit or not. I prefer a tight one, so I would rather buy a size L. I have big hips (45 inches) and small waist. The hips were fine but in my waist it fits a little bit loose. The fabric looks really good, and the floral print is supe cute. I totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 15, 2014
I was a little skeptical about buying suits online and heard a lot of problems with sizing issues, but mine fit perfectly!! In jeans I wear a 3 - 5 and for tops I'm a small so I ended up getting a Small top and Small bottom. I love this suit!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Top a bit small, July 5, 2014
The top is a bit small, but other than that, it fits perfectly. I'm a bit fuller figured, so I bought an XL. The bottoms fit fine, but the top is a bit skimpy. I'm between a C and a D cup and the top fits like a B.

4.0 out of 5 stars vintage bikini, July 2, 2014
cannot beat the price on this and it fits true to the sizing system.

truthfully i'm just wearing the bottoms now with a different top, the one it came with is just a little too revealing for me as a bathing top and the pads are not removable. the bottom is slightly see-through from the behind but it's really nothing more than i expected for the lighter parts.

overall: good price and quality, it came quickly from China, and even if i get the most use out of the bottoms, i am happy. it's hard to find good high waist bottoms for the price of this full suit. and who knows i might use the top as a bustier outside of swimming in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute, May 5, 2014
The top looks like it's a mustard yellow but it's actually really bright banana yellow, which I was totally happier with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfullllllllllllllllllll., April 16, 2014
The bathing suit fit how I expected it to. The color is nice, and not faded, looks just like the picture. It also arrived earlier than I thought it would. Overall, great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeny weeny bikini, July 31, 2014
Seriously this has to be my favorite bathing suit! It's very comfortable and is very good quality. Also shipping was so much faster than I anticipated! I believe I ordered a large and it fits perfectly :)

3.0 out of 5 stars i like this bathing suit a lot, August 13, 2014
i like this bathing suit a lot. it looks very nice. the top was a bit small but still fit well