|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
I knew there was a 99% chance that I wasn't going to like Code Name Verity going into it, but that 1% and the fact that it was a group read in two of my groups prompted me to give... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Angie
This was required summer reading for high school students so I read it. The first half was slow, but it picked up in the 2nd half. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Claire
This was my first historian fiction novel in awhile. This book gives you an inside look on what it was like to be a female in WWII. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Lost_inthePages
Very good story of two incredible women and their service to England during the German Blitz. One girl Maddie is a pilot who did everything from ferrying military personel,and... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Mabel G
what i like about code name verity is when the two main girls are on a British plane and their plane crashes in a fictional town called ormaie. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alex
“I am no longer afraid of getting old. Indeed I can't believe I ever said anything so stupid. So childish. So offensive and arrogant.
But mainly, so very, very stupid. Read more