Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 LIVE 1600 Points forum

Code already used

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 26, 2010 1:37:14 AM PST
JVL says:
I have just bought and received the code.However, when I try to redeem it into xbox live, it says the code has already been redeemed. I have tried multiple times already and I am very frustrated. Anyone know who I can contact?

Posted on Jan 26, 2010 6:48:17 PM PST
I have just bought and recieved the same code. Please let me know who to contact.

Posted on Feb 8, 2010 9:06:33 AM PST
Pythagoras says:
Did you buy it from Amazon or a third party?

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 3:09:13 AM PDT
A. Goldsmith says:
I bought the digital download for battlefield 3 and am having the same issue. simply inexcusable.

Posted on May 9, 2012 12:48:15 PM PDT
anybody know what to do i have the same problem!!!

Posted on May 31, 2012 5:39:14 PM PDT
Marshman says:
Log into your xbox live account on your Xbox 360 console or on xbox.com and look up your Microsoft Points balance. Using xbox.com the balance can be found on the top-right of the page to the left of the "My Account" button (a number with the letter "G" next to it is not the point balance, but your gamerscore.) Using the console you have to log into your account, goto Settings to the right and click "A" on Account. Click on Add Microsoft Points on the screen and it'll show you your current balance. If you do no see that points have been added to your account then download your profile by signing out of your account and click Download Profile. This will sync your account to xbox live and will update any changes made to your account; will reflect your code redemption. If the points were not added to your account, then call Xbox customer support so they can look up your account and the Microsoft Points code to see what the issue is and for possible solutions.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 26, 2010
Latest post:  May 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 LIVE 1600 Points
Xbox 360 LIVE 1600 Points by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360 / One)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (3,436)