Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2011
I love this app. Who ever thought of this is a genius. It works just like it say's it does. My files never move from my computer, but I can access them anywhere from my phone. Thank you so much for this app, it's like I always have my desktop computer in my pocket.
on June 5, 2015
Very poor software and support. I installed it on my laptop and then on my Samsung s4. I was able to connect to the server just one time briefly and after that all I got was "unable to connect to server". I tried for a couple of days and finally just gave up. I think it was their server and they said as much on their facebook page, but also said it would be up again shortly. It wasn't and I think it has happened to them in the past. I decided if their server wasn't going to be dependable I'd just use Samsung Link and use my own home laptop as a server and data depository. Tonido didn't seem to have anyway of emailing or chatting with their support so I was pretty much in the dark.
on February 5, 2012
Great app must have. it works like it said it would. Find. any and all files on your computer from your tablet.
on July 2, 2013
Works great in sharing the files on your home PC with your phone and tablet. I found only three minor drawbacks. First I'm a Linux user and they don't have an installation program for Fedora Core. I tried converting the DEB file to a RPM and the process did not give an installable file for FC18. So, I ended up installing the program on a Windows PC. That's probably not an issue for most users.

Second, choosing which folders are to be shared is difficult. I'm still experimenting with that, but it seems the process should be much easier than it is - the setup options simply don't seem to respond well.

Third, there is a noticeable delay for a song to start when playing music.

However, it is pretty neat to have access to all of your photos and music on your smart phone while using virtually no storage space on it. The service is free so it is hard to complain too much about the quirks.
on November 30, 2015
I have this on my main PC and connect to it with both a laptop and an iPhone. This has worked better than any other system I have found for remotely viewing my music, photos, and video. I also have MyCloud from WD, but Tonido is faster and more reliable.
on November 3, 2013
Even though I am sort of a technical geek when it comes to home networking and fun gadgets, I decided to use this really easy tool for turning an old, unused PC into a Home Server where I can access my files quickly and easily from anywhere and from any device (phone, tablet, pc, laptop). I have android devices and this works great and it's free. It is also very easy to setup, download, install, and you're done.
on March 22, 2013
Was looking for an app for my Kindle Fire to stream media files from my PC, and this one works very nicely. Set up was very quick and easy, it requires an easy install on your PC (I'm using Windows Vista) and on your Mobile device. Interface on the Kindle works well and very user friendly. You can view photos, stream music and video files, and access most documents from your PC via your network WiFi connection, you need to set up your folders to share through Windows which is very easy.
on August 17, 2011
I loaded this on my Hero & my home pc. I can access pics, docs, tunes that are at home to look at, listen to, or forward them from anywhere.
on February 16, 2014
During the summertime, my wife and kids and I like to hang out by the pool and listen to music on the Kindle Fire which we plug into a "boom box" for bigger sound. Last year we did this by streaming Pandora radio, but we became increasingly annoyed by all of the commercials and thought there had to be a better way. After doing a little research, I discovered that there are APPS on the Amazon APP store for streaming MP3 files from your home PC to your Kindle Fire. Excitedly, I downloaded several of them. One product called "Zimbly" refused to even launch. Another called "Splashdot" allowed me to remotely view and operate my home PC from the Kindle, but wouldn't play sound! (Apparently it's a problem with Win XP Drivers). Anyway, I was about to give up when I tried TONIDO. The install was fast and easy on both the PC and the Kindle. (P.S. You will have to also install the "jukebox" portion of the program on your PC). Once you launch the Tonido APP on your Kindle, it instantly gives you access to the files and folders on your home PC. Simply navigate to your My Music folder, tap on a song, and you are streaming the tunes! Works and its FREE!
on February 8, 2014
The app works better via my iPhone than my Kindle. The app itself runs slow, I found streaming music via Amazon Cloud match faster. Been having trouble saving any playlist I create with the app. The connection between my PC and my device is unstable even while using it on my home network