4.0 out of 5 stars Passion, Intrigue, Action... and Love of Country
the first section in Korea is both eerily timely and one of the most intense war-time scenarios I've ever read. The hero's journey to regain his soul is also very moving. A good read for men with warrior's hearts and the women who love them. An essential read for anyone who loves the US and those who dedicate their lives to it.
Published on January 1, 2012 by Dijiemzi

2.0 out of 5 stars Story idea a little bizarre
Just a little bit too unbelievable, I could only get part way through it. If it had been just an espionage story without all the junk thrown in, I might have finished it.
Published 23 months ago by Vincent J. Kayser

4.0 out of 5 stars Passion, Intrigue, Action... and Love of Country, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Codename Wildcard: Book I of the Patriots for God and Country series (Patriots for God & Country) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild ride, January 16, 2012
Wildcard wild ride! So much fun I had to begin again at the beginning! Trying out the ideas pretty wild too! This book should carry a warning label: you'll want to read it again. I'm part way through second read already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wildcard, April 1, 2012
I found it interesting to see how PTS was used in this story making the hero real and showing the UN-talked about side of what is asked of all men and women that put on a uniform. I just call it PTS because to add the D for disorder is to say that it isn't normal. It is a human condition when a traumatic event has a permanent effect on your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read., September 10, 2014
A definite must read. It was a constant of "what is happening next to this young man." His feeling of honor and patriotism was refreshing. The depiction of what was happening in the cold war brought forth a realization of what was and "is" and the fact that terrorism against freedom is a reality. I lived in Germany shortly after the wall went down and the Russian Mafia was known to be the worst of any crime organization. The book was great reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intrigue, mystery, murder and sexual passion, March 16, 2012
This book held my attention from beginning to end! What a wild ride! I developed such compassion and love for Jason! I didn't want the book to end! I am anxiously awaiting the next book so my love affair with Jason (and his adventures) doesn't end!

4.0 out of 5 stars Action adventure laced with straight sex, November 27, 2013
Hetero romp through military adventure by Korean War vet. Sinister Russian villains match current Russian belligerence. Well structured writing makes for an easy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the sequel. I want more!, November 14, 2013
Have now read this TWICE - and I'm not sure I still have all the twists and turns clear. Beyond the excitement of the story there are important messages -- and how intriguing that it's really based on real-life people and events. Give me the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spotlight on Critical Problems, March 26, 2013
I could not put this book down. It shed light on PTSD in a forceful way and called to light our Veterans Administration's need to address this problem with adequate resources. It highlighted problems we face as a country and was eerily relevant to what is happening in our world and the frightening choices we make. The triumph of Jason's integrity was inspiring and the love story was real and very touching. A good read and at the same time very thought provoking. I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Story idea a little bizarre, February 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, February 24, 2013
Quite a fascinating story line with enough action and surprise twists that keep you turning the pages! Highly recommend this book!

Used & New from: $0.89