Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 56 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 3, 2014 12:59:05 PM PST
Amazon just called me for a follow up. The representative told me that the issue was they haven't received the codes yet, but starting tomorrow they will begin sending them out. He said if you don't get it tomorrow, just keep an eye on your email and it would be no later than the end of the week.

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 1:09:32 PM PST
William says:
Sweet hope this happens

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 1:16:35 PM PST
C. Norway says:
Thanks, Chris!! Thanks for doing the legwork on this!

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 2:18:57 PM PST
Averum says:
They really should do a better job with their communication. Don't post that codes will go out within two days of ordering when you lack the codes all together.

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 6:07:38 PM PST
Jlarks93 says:
Hope this is true!, Talked to an eso support guy and he said lots of people are having this problem and they are looking into it, hope to get mine soon.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 4:22:51 AM PST
M. Richey says:
I hope so, ordered mine on the 30Jan, was about to get redfaced. Anyways when people look at the orders on their pages does it still say no idea about shipping dates?

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 6:19:19 AM PST
Tessa says:
I hope this is true as well. I expect to hear back from the Amazon Customer Reps I talked with yesterday to confirm.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 7:29:24 AM PST
S. Piazza says:
This is great news. I've ordered two of these (one for me, one for a friend). Should I be expecting two codes? Or, is this a "one per household" type of deal?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014 7:46:35 AM PST
Tessa says:
I would think you would receive two codes.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 10:21:23 AM PST
J. Elder says:
So anyone actually receive the correct code yet?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014 10:32:26 AM PST
Nothing, yet. Really hope that rep wasn't BSing me. He did say it should be no later than the end of the week. So I'll give them until then before I contact them again. Hopefully someone will post saying they got theirs, that way we at least know they got the ball rolling.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 11:52:08 AM PST
watermelon28 says:
I hope this means it'll be available to pre-order again soon. I was considering different options - I might be moving before release and decided that Amazon was the best option, and I came back to see "We'll notify you when this becomes available" rather than a pre-order button.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014 12:48:46 PM PST
S. Piazza says:
The rep I spoke with said I should be getting it in 2 days from now. But that's what everyone keeps saying. What makes it 2 days from today? The page even says that it's 2 days after pre-order and we all know that isn't true.

I think 2 days is now just what everyone is saying. I'm starting to lose hope that the keys are close to be sending out.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 12:52:16 PM PST
C. Norway says:
If it weren't for best buys propensity to run authorizations...and thus holds...every 30 days against my card...I'd be tempted to try to preorder from them. They are the only online site I've seen reported to have sent out codes....

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 3:34:22 PM PST
Averum says:
At this point I have ordered it from another retailer as well. Amazon is sending mixed signals and has yet to send out any codes. Maybe I end up with two copies and maybe I don't. Extra one can always go up on ebay.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 4:19:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2014 4:20:55 PM PST
Dave says:
Hey guys, I ordered my CE Edition from GAMESTOP. Like Amazon, they said they'd mail me the code "within 2 business days", yet I still haven't got it (i.e. so, this isn't limited to Amazon). I filed a ticket with Gamestop, but they haven't been any more helpful than Amazon has with you. They only said they'd get me an answer by Thursday, which is a pretty weak response.

Also, on a related note: My wife has received consistent beta invites for their weekend stress tests, but I never have. I pre-order the digital-only CE version for me (the above Gamestop physical box was for her) on the ESO website itself. Zenimax immediately sent me the early access code, which I attached to my ESO account... which then got a beta invite today. This *might* mean they give beta access priority to pre-orders (or it could be coincidence). Thought I'd pass that one though.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014 4:27:45 PM PST
temprus says:
Coincidence as I still do not have my access code but have beta invite.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 5:37:56 PM PST
Tyler J. says:
As long as I get my code before March 30 I really don't care, going to have to wait that long anyways.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 7:10:00 PM PST
Destoney says:
awesome thanks

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 3:14:42 AM PST
C. Norway says:
No sign of the code, for me, yet.

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 10:57:38 AM PST
Tessa says:
Well, this thread was started on February 3rd, saying that the codes would be released on the 4th. It's now the 5th, so I think this thread is finished.

Keep discussing our woes on one of the other two discussions.

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 1:25:50 PM PST
T says:
Ordered mine from best buy online. They emailed the code within 24 hours.

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 2:06:00 PM PST
Hunter says:
The person I talked to yesterday said I should wait 2-3 more days to see if it comes.

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 5:32:08 PM PST
Lostknight says:
Well guy lied to me then >.> oh well ill wait till weekend

Message From Customer Service
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.com.

I understand your concern that you didn't receive the access code. I'm sorry about this.

To help you, I've contacted our marketing team and confirm that you'll receive the access code by the end business day of February 5.

If you've any other concern, please feel free to contact us through the link given below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
Sravyasri S

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 5:43:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 5, 2014 5:43:54 PM PST
TenClub says:
"keep an eye on your email and it would be no later than the end of the week."

Have some patience people. You are going to get your code there is no reason as to why you wouldn't. Gamestop pre-orders haven't gotten anything either so just wait.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  33
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Feb 3, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition - PC/Mac
The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition - PC/Mac by Bethesda Softworks (Mac, Mac OS X Intel, Windows, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (196)