5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Illustrated, Fun Story
This book is great, my daughter loved the illustrations and the story too. While it's too soon to tell for sure, I think this is one of her books that I won't mind reading over and over again - after reading some of the Dr. Seuss books too many times I feel a little crazy but this book will be one we can both agree on every time.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, dialogue could be better
This is a good story about friendship, but I'm not wild about the use of colloquialisms (for example, "hey dude").
Published 14 months ago by CManning

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, dialogue could be better, June 10, 2013
CManning (Venice, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Codley and the Sea Cave Adventure (An Inspiring Story about Courage and Friendship) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Illustrated, Fun Story, September 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Friendship, September 23, 2012
This is a very cute story reflecting courage and faith in having the right friends and how making new friends can happen when you go out of your comfort zone.

4.0 out of 5 stars You can overcome disaster, September 23, 2012
Monica (Mexico City) - See all my reviews
This books shows that disasters can happen, but you can overcome them with work and help of others. Nice illustrations and clear language. My 7 year old daughter liked it very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun bedtime story, March 27, 2014
Downloaded this book in an emergency and it is now my daughters favorite book to read when we are traveling

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sweet Story, February 4, 2014
This is a happy little adventure perfect for young children. It is a great tale about friendship and being brave.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another "fishy" tale... inspiring., November 14, 2013
Delightful to look at, delightful to hold, but when I read the blurb, We had to mark it "Sold" ! a children's book - naturally... how can you go wrong? WE grew up with Grimm's fairy tales and other things we though were benign, but seeing them remade into movies and different venues, they weren't so innocent, were they? lol - These, today, were written by younger folk, who have broken the old habits we had of Snow White and Rumpelstiltskin... Can't go wrong with these books.. seriously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nanny brother, November 11, 2013
My baby brother loved it and it helps to get books like these when he has to read at least one or two books a day for school

3.0 out of 5 stars nice illustrations, October 11, 2013
My 3 yr enjoys listening although this book is really meant for an older child. She enjoys the beautiful and colorful illustrations!

5.0 out of 5 stars a 6 year old favorite, September 30, 2013
"I like it because it is cute," says my 6 year old. She wants to get the next book in the series too.

Rate and Discover Movies