Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 81 questions
votes
No, there is no water filter that I am aware of, just the water reservoir. The instructions recommend using filtered water for the best taste, but we use tap water and the coffee tastes just fine. About the only problem I have noticed....and it's an annoyance, but not a deal breaker.....if I make more than a couple of cups, I have to hold the "brew" button down for a few seconds in order to make the unit start the cycle again. Other than that, nothing.
Feb 12, 2013 by Kathy Riddle
votes
can I use tap water Feb 1, 2014
That's all I've used!!!!!
Feb 1, 2014 by Beth
vote
They work with the KG5, you just have to figure it out. I couldn't figure it out at first. I could not snap the lid down because the Ekobrew was just slightly too tall, so whenever I made coffee I put something heavy on top to keep the lid from popping open. But then, my wife pressed down on the front lip (trigger, button, whatever you want to call it) and then you hear it snap into place. That's all you gotta do! Hope you didn't throw them away!
Jul 26, 2012 by M. Rodriguez
votes
works for me - no issues
Jan 14, 2014 by BDC62197
votes
If you only ever brew one cup of coffee at a time, the Keurig is fine. But, this one has a small reservoir (24oz) which I think makes it a better option over the DeskPro. You should also take into consideration the size of the cup you like to drink. This machine has a 6oz or 10oz option. The B130 DeskPro brews an 8oz cup.
Dec 29, 2013 by Christine Hyde
votes
does it use tap-water Nov 29, 2013
Yes but if you have hard water it might cause build up in your machine. We used filtered water or bottled water.
Nov 29, 2013 by Cynthia M. Hopp
votes
Yes, but only a handful.
Dec 6, 2013 by Mike from Chicago
votes
There actually is no Power Button...the device goes to sleep by itself and when you open the top lid, it wakes up.
Mar 5, 2013 by J. G. Wong
votes
I use the Handy Coffee Cups reusable ones that I purchased at Menards in a three pack. You do have to use a slight amount of force and push down the handle of the Mr Coffee until it snaps into place. Not a lot of force just make it snap closed. Very easy to use and clean and the regular Folgers I used tastes good. You do have a small amount of very fine grounds that are in the bottom of your cup but I have not tried any other grinds to see if you can get rid of that. I would think any of the reusable cups would work the same way.
Mar 6, 2014 by Paula Brown
votes
No. Check to make sure the bottom AND top is being pierced. Also, with the Mr. Coffee version, the K-Cups can sit a little crooked so make sure it is centered and not a bit crooked in the holder. If that doesn't help . . . you may have a major problem.
Dec 19, 2012 by Txjack
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers