5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tea
This is a very good tea. Light earthy flavor. The special bags they use really let the leaves puff up. If you want the convenience of bagged tea, this is the best.
Published on October 22, 2007 by Bob?

2.0 out of 5 stars yuck
I wasnt happy. I havent tried any other dragonwell teas but this stuff was nasty I didn't care for it but might just not be my flavor
Published 13 months ago by Energy drink guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tea, October 22, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST TASTING WHOLE LEAF TEA IN A BAG!, August 1, 2011
This review is from: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Tea, Hand-Picked Lung Ching Dragonwell, 20-Count Tins (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
As a long time tea drinker, I have tried many kinds of green tea. Dragonwell has the BEST flavor. I just love getting up while it is still dark out; looking out over the mountains at the stars and drinking my Dragonwell tea. One of the simple joys in life. I use to only drink loose leaf tea since most tea bags alter the flavor way too much. This kind of bag allows the leaves to expand which preserves the true taste. I buy from this company (The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf) when I visit my Mom in Scottsdale, Arizona. I usually pay about $8 a can so this price on Amazon is a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, February 5, 2009
This is one of the best authentic Chinese tea I found in America. Another type in this series, the Jasmine green tea, is also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite tea, April 24, 2014
I. Yershova (San Bruno, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a best green tea I've ever had and I strongly recommend it to everyone.
Try it and you will not regret.

2.0 out of 5 stars yuck, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy tea, May 24, 2013
Marilyn E. Penrod (Chapel Hill, NC USA) - See all my reviews
One of the smoothist tasting teas i have had and stays fresh in its tin. When I run out I will definitely reorder.

4.0 out of 5 stars As teas bags go, this is not bad, December 5, 2012
Tea brews out to be fragrant and light. Not bad for a tea bag tea. Much better than most tea bags found out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, November 22, 2014
Alowbudgetguy (San Jose, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
Good flavor with the convenience of tea bag. Reasonable price.