Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 1, 2011
As a long time tea drinker, I have tried many kinds of green tea. Dragonwell has the BEST flavor. I just love getting up while it is still dark out; looking out over the mountains at the stars and drinking my Dragonwell tea. One of the simple joys in life. I use to only drink loose leaf tea since most tea bags alter the flavor way too much. This kind of bag allows the leaves to expand which preserves the true taste. I buy from this company (The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf) when I visit my Mom in Scottsdale, Arizona. I usually pay about $8 a can so this price on Amazon is a good deal.
on March 9, 2015
Didn't think I'd ever grow fond of green tea. Then I tried Lung Ching Dragonwell from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Found it very smooth and the flavor is directly related to how long it is steeped. I make two mugs from each bag; first mug on a fresh bag steeps 1 1/2 minutes (too long and it gets that bitter/musky aftertaste), the second mug on that same teabag I steep for 4 minutes (not the same flavor as the first pass, but still pleasant enough, and I get twice the tea from each bag).
Tried a few of the commonly found in supermarkets brands of green tea and couldn't stand any of them. Lung Ching Dragonwell is the only green tea I'll buy.
on October 22, 2007
This is a very good tea. Light earthy flavor. The special bags they use really let the leaves puff up. If you want the convenience of bagged tea, this is the best.
on December 29, 2014
I'm a heavy tea drinker and can be pretty picky when it comes to green tea. I've generally found Dragonwell green tea to be my favorite, and this brand did not disappoint. If you've had Dragonwell green tea before, this brand will meet your expectations. It's a stronger, aromatic flavor best suited for those who drink green tea for its rich discerning flavor, and not just the health benefits. It's also a great value considering the tea is full leaf and comes in those silk-like bags. Also a very minor point, the tea comes in a very thick and durable aluminum container that can be reused for other purposes.
on February 13, 2016
I bought this tea because I love Tea, all Teas and especially Green Tea. Weeelll, I also thought the container was pretty. I have purchased a few of these teas and really like them. They are strong teas and come in the prettiest tins.
on February 5, 2009
This is one of the best authentic Chinese tea I found in America. Another type in this series, the Jasmine green tea, is also very good.
on October 10, 2013
I wasnt happy. I havent tried any other dragonwell teas but this stuff was nasty I didn't care for it but might just not be my flavor
on April 24, 2014
This is a best green tea I've ever had and I strongly recommend it to everyone.
Try it and you will not regret.
on May 24, 2013
One of the smoothist tasting teas i have had and stays fresh in its tin. When I run out I will definitely reorder.
on December 5, 2012
Tea brews out to be fragrant and light. Not bad for a tea bag tea. Much better than most tea bags found out there.

See 1 answered question