5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit for Christmas, January 6, 2012
This review is from: 100% Pure Kona Coffee Gift, Limited Edition for Birthdays, Business Gifts, Christmas and All Occasions, Ground Coffee Brews 60 Cups (Misc.)
I sent this coffee sampler to my in-laws who are serious coffee connoisseurs, and they absolutely LOVED it! They said the taste of the coffee was very smooth and my father in-law said he didn't need to use any creamer nor sweetener when drinking the coffee. They have tried numerous types, brands, and styles of coffee and were very satisfied with this. It was wrapped according to them very lovely and made a wonderful Christmas gift. I would definitely recommend this and plan to try this for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, Great Coffee, December 27, 2013
A really great experience. The order shipped out the same day I placed my order and it arrived within two days. The recipients LOVED the coffee, and they are coffee connoisseurs. They kept raving about how delicious it was, and I love that it all comes in a nice gift wrap. Very nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, February 18, 2014
I would recommend this product, the coffee is really,really good. I think this would be a good product for a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., July 11, 2014
Dawn Richter (St. Cloud, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my husband for father's day as he is a coffee lover. He has tried two of the coffees and greatly enjoys them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, May 18, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my brother in law. He has really been enjoying this coffee as his morning coffee with breakfast..

Rate and Discover Movies