4.0 out of 5 stars Little smaller then expected
Published on December 19, 2011 by hidesertrox

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh It Was OK
To start with the positives

+ Taste good, but there are better things out there
+ Nice presentation (I bought this as a christmas gift)
+ Some variety

As far as the negatives

- Small packaging. I read the previous reviews about how small the packages were, but didn't imagine it being as small as they were.
- Even when you...
Published 4 months ago by AJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Little smaller then expected, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Voted Best Coffee Gift, Kona Hawaiian Gourmet Coffee Gift for Birthdays, Holidays and All Occasions, Ground Coffee, Brews 60 Cups (Misc.)
i ordered this for xmas for a friend. It showed up in about eight days. I was impressed that it came in the box with wrapping tissue and all, but the coffee bags are smaller then I expected. In the photo they look about the size of your average coffee bag, but they are gift bag size. THye are about six inches long and two and one half inches wide. Little less then I would want, but never the less, good size for a sampler pack. I do wish that they would give a size description so that you knew what you were getting. Other then that, I love the product and it will be great for xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of 10 stars!, December 11, 2004
I'm a big fan of the Aloha Island Gold Kona so I decided I should try the Diamond & Platinum this time.. so glad I did. The Diamond is a coffee unlike any I have ever had before. The flavor profile is earthy, woodsy and smoky, very complex and dense and rich while being extremely smooth and without any bitterness to it at all. The ulitmate for a true coffee lover. The platinum is wonderful too... It's a more delicate coffee but still with the rich smoothness that I have come to expect from this producer. I must try their espresso next....The presentation of the Diamond in the black silk bag is extraordinary as well. I have sent these to my clients for the holidays this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, November 29, 2011
Any coffee lover will adore this. Wonderfull aroma with great flavor fully satisfied, the only problem I have had is my dad keeps coming over to my house to try and steal some! I am buying him his own for christmas this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a treat, May 23, 2010
My mom absolutly loves her coffee, but never treats herself to exotic blends. I bought this for her for mothers day and it was a HUGE hit ! The coffee was fabulous and the truffles to die for ! I was very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, September 16, 2013
If you have family , friends or work colleagues that LOVE coffee, this is an excellent choice. The coffee samplers come in a very nice gift box..no re-wraping required!. The coffee samples are GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a way to start my day, September 16, 2013
Even though it's not Christmas, this was a great sampler for me to try out. I have holiday parties every year, and this was a great way to chose my holiday coffee. They are all so wonderful, which made it hard to chose. I will be ordering samplers of this and other sampler boxes for my guests. Thank you so much for such wonderful coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, December 19, 2011
I sent this to my mother for Christmas and not only did it arrive quickly,it was packaged very nicely and I was told the coffee was fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY NOW, July 13, 2014
Best coffee you could ever give!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my new go-to gift, June 18, 2014
I've sent this gift to three different people, all for different occasions, and all who have raved about it. It arrived on time and everyone seemed to enjoy it. This will be my go-to gift from now on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee!, June 11, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my father and he loved trying all the different types. There was a good amount of each type in the different packages.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›