5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite flavors!
Published on April 17, 2010 by Noreen Kellner

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving
The name was deceiving, thought it was cinnamon flavored coffee, it was not it was just a dark rosetted coffee!
Published 10 months ago by Dan green

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite flavors!, April 17, 2010
This review is from: Coffee Masters Perfect Potful Cinn Ful Nut Ground Coffee, 1.5-Ounce Packets (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I have purchased many different flavors of the Coffee Masters ground coffee. They are the best I have ever found. Also discovered that they make a really awesome iced coffee on a hot day. I just make a pot, let it cool and put it in the fridge. Just throw some ice in a glass and add sugar and cream to taste. Everyone has a favorite flavor and that is just a matter of personal preference.

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving, March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great coffee, January 13, 2014
Monica (VINE GROVE, KY, US) - See all my reviews
who needs a fancy coffee house, just brew a bag of this add hazelnut creamer and you have a wonderful cup of coffee like you get at the coffee house, also good with white chocolate creamer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Great Taste, December 8, 2013
I really enjoy the flavor of this coffee. One of the better pre-packaged flavored coffee that I have purchased. The grind works well in my automatic drip coffee maker. I do use less than the full package though as it tends to be a bit strong for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, March 16, 2013
I will always buy Perfect Potful. The taste and flavors are outstanding. The packets keeps the coffee FRESH in my cupboardno matter how long I wait befoe I brew the coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flavored Coffee, February 6, 2012
Amazon Customer (Coraopolis, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent blend of aroma/taste ratio. I'm not a big flavored coffee person and I really liked this. The cinnamon/hazelnut flavors are out front with the vanilla in the background. They all blend well with the coffee taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved the last box, December 6, 2014
It's a gift for a "certain hard-to-buy-for mother"! She loved the last box!