5.0 out of 5 stars A delight for my coffee
This creamer taste so good and I am lactose intolerant and this is lactose free. I wont drink coffee without this right here I would go out and buy this if wherever im at doesn’t have this. I cant live without it
Published 7 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Creamer
We've tried several other brands (International Delight, Baileys, etc.) and this is hands-down the best.

Published on July 13, 2012 by DayOldDuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Creamer, July 13, 2012
DayOldDuck (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid Singles, 0.375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200) (Grocery)

However, the packaging or quality control is terrible. The boxes are all wet with creamer. I've only opened 2 of the 4 boxes so far, but of those 100, 24 creamers are broken...that's nearly 1/4 of them! At that rate it's not worth the price. The only reason we bought them from Amazon was because our local store has been out of these for about a week and a half. I've complained before but got no response.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight for my coffee, June 24, 2014
Jay (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite creamer!, July 1, 2014
I love the option of buying this creamer in bulk through Amazon because it is difficult to always find in the grocery store. This way, I always have it and it comes right to my front door!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 2, 2014
Received on time. A few losses from leaking

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it., January 22, 2014
This is a great product. Easy to use and so easy to purchase at a good price. Makes a great gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged - Leaking, January 19, 2014
This item arrived damaged and I had to discard most of it. I did not notice it until I open the box and notice dried spots. The creamers would leaked when you picked them up and applied pressure to the item or box. Weak packing container.

5.0 out of 5 stars The coffee-mate brand of the hazelnut creamers taste better than other brands, December 12, 2013
The coffee-mate brand of the hazelnut creamers taste better than other brands. I'm including the expensive ones you buy in the refrigerator section at your local grocery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love flavored creamer, December 8, 2013
These are a great buy and makes a good cup of coffee great. The only problem is that now I want more coffee breaks during the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee flavorer!, December 7, 2013
Other than the partially hydrogenated oil used to make this product, which causes trans fats, I love this product. When they remove that ingredient and make this a little more healthy, they will get 5 stars from me. Now that the FDA is on the verge of banning trans fats, I hope it will happen sooner than later!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., December 6, 2013
Michael Colley (Lakeland, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I chose to order up three boxes. Out of those, only one unit in all three as busted which is pretty good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›