5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, simple weather station
Published on September 6, 2010 by M. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty product
The outdoor sensor stopped working after 3 months. I am very disappointed with this defective weather station that lasted just as long as the return policy allowed!
Published 6 months ago by Boris Vainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, simple weather station, September 6, 2010
This review is from: Coghlan's Wireless Weather Station (Sports)
I purchased this unit basically for the thermometer for our camp. It replaces a dial type outdoor thermometer which blew away one time too many due to the frequent strong winds we have here in western Alaska. While I have yet to find out how this unit works in the cold of winter, it seems to hold its own quite well in the few months we've had it. The wireless outdoor temperature sender has worked perfectly (though I did have to buy a new battery in order to get it to work in the beginning.)

As I said, I simply wanted a thermometer. This unit does more. I leave it on a shelf. When we leave our cabin, the sender comes inside and is reattached to the back of the unit. When we are at camp, the sender hangs outside. It's a simple durable system. And it works. You also get a humidity reading a weather forecast feature, both of which seem to work well.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty product, April 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars temperature, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Coghlan's Wireless Weather Station (Sports)
Def. Not clear. Unit is for camping. Stopped camping 20 yrs. Ago. Amazon returns terrific as always.would recommend it. Happy

Coghlan's Wireless Weather Station