4.0 out of 5 stars The Positive and Negative about this product
I bought this product a while back and it really came faster than I thought it would which was a plus. I've never had a gaming chair before so this was my first at a reasonable price. I found there was 2 things I love and don't love about this chair which were:

POSITIVES:
Published on March 23, 2011 by Tommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad not great.
DO NOT buy this chair for the speakers because they are not very great and quickly drain the batteries. Once the batteries start running out of juice the speakers become very staticky and are very low quality. I now only use this chair to sit in and it's honestly it is not comfortable enough for the price.
Published 6 months ago by Sean Spears

4.0 out of 5 stars The Positive and Negative about this product, March 23, 2011

POSITIVES:
1) The chair fits so well if you are a shorter person and I am only 5'4 so it fits so well with me and i can stretch my legs so if you got this for younger people who are really shorter then it is good for gaming and watching movies in. If you are tall maybe this isn't the product for you because the size makes for the comfort.
2) The chair is not only comfortable but it folds in half so that it can be placed out the way when you are done using it or storing it; it's perfect for that.

NEGATIVES:
1) The speakers are really good but it doesn't actually have like a bass tone when playing games it actually is loud and hurt my ears when I turn up the volume (a little too loud) which doesn't sound right when the speakers are there in your ears.
2) The head rest area where your head goes is like somekind of hard base that after a few hours of sitting in it kinda makes my head hurt which gets really uncomfortable (now if it was a little softer it would be more comfortable)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
This chair is sturdy and it shipped to me very quickly. If you sit on it for a long time, though, I recommend using a small pillow for better lower-back support.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad not great., June 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this chair!!, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
I bought this for my 10 year old and he absolutely LOVES it! It is comfortable and he thinks it is amazing. I recommend this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
Bought for 12 year old grandson's birthday. Loves it - fits him very well and the audio is great. Our other grandchildren want one now too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek Design, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
I love the design of this chair. The fact that it is foldable to a small size is excellent for small spaces, while still being very comfortable to sit in. The additional audio is an added bonus that we just couldn't resist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
Bought this for my little brother and he loves it! is very comfortable and the sound is great. I recommended to anyone that has kids that love gaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming chair, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
Purchased 2 of these as Christmas gifts for an 8 year and 11 year old. Came quickly, well packaged. Both of my children love their chairs. They were meant to go to rec room in basement, but have not made it out of the upstairs area.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
I bought 2 of these and they have no padding on the chair at all. It is as if they forgot to finish making the chair and just shipped them both! I would not recommend this brand! A waste of money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio (Sports)
Is as I expected. comfortable, easy to fold up and store. Light weight. Not much more to say about it.

Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio